1.

2 years later...

Who would've thought that in two years my life has changed so drastically?

From meeting Chris for the first time...

"Oh!" I rubbed my head, "I'm so..." I trailed off looking up and seeing he wasn't unknown at all.

It was Chris. The Chris Brown standing in front of me. He smiled, "It's all good. You ok baby girl?"

"I'm ok, thank you and sorry for bumping into you I should've been paying attention" I'm so nervous that my anxiety is through the roof.

"It's no problem you good, I'm glad you ran into me and no one else" Chris flirts. He's charming might I add but...I don't wanna get my hopes up about a celebrity.

To us sharing our first kiss...

Chris then cocks his head to the side, admiring me, "You know what I like about you Jade, even with all you been through, especially with what you told me. You stuck by your morals and saved yourself, and to me, I find that shit incredibly sexy" He then steps closer, causing me to step back, us both following the same movement until my back was against the floor.

He then places both of hands on the wall, causing me to not go anywhere but only focus on him. And all I could do and see was look at his lips, as he was looking at mines.

"Now I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm the man you need, that's all up to you. But I guarantee you, you keep this up, this...confidence, strong independence, I may just want you all to myself" He says while wiping my dry tears, "I find you so fucking sexy Jade, and I like what you have to offer"

I find my breathing quicken with how close he was, and felt a cold feeling brush against my love area.

"I like you too" I confess.

Chris then uses his hand to pull my chin, causing my lips to clash with his.

His lips felt so soft to the touch, almost like silk. As he was kissing me deeply I went into grab his face as his other hand held onto my waist.

To us becoming one....

"I want to be with you Jade, I can't see my life without you right now, I don't know what the fuck the future will hold, but right now, I want you to be all mines" He hands began to travel up my inner thighs.

Feeling my dress lift, I didn't care in this moment. As the red and green neon lights was making Chris's VIP section grow dark. So I allowed his hands to crawl up further and further.

I then finally confessed again to what I felt was right, "I want to be with you too" I say while finally looking up at him.

As I turn to face him as we began kissing so intimately. Automatically opening my mouth to let his tongue slide right in. I moan loudly but didn't care.

At this point all I knew was Chris was mine.

All mines. And I...

Was all his.

To even feeling special, elated and damn right sexy when we first made love...

The constant clashes of bodies meshing together was making me crave for him more and more. My body soon grew to accept this position as I gripped the pillows tight throwing my body back against his.