3.

Jade.

The clock read 9 am as I laid comfortably in bed looking outside the window while the sun beamed brightly throughout my hotel suite.

Today is the day that I am getting married to the most amazing man whom I love, adore and admire.

And I couldn't be anymore excited and nervous at the same time.

I turn to my left in the bed as I notice a text from Chris, I smile instantly:

Lovebug❤️: "I can't wait 2 see u beautiful u won't have no idea wat I got in store 4 u I've been up all night thinking about this😘😘😘" 9:03 am.

I blush as I respond to his text shortly after:

Jade: "I can't wait to see u either and u better have gotten some sleep! Lol I'm jk babe I love u so fucking much I'm about to get ready rn🥺☺️" 9:04 am.

I get up out of the bed, stretch and go into the bathroom to do my daily morning hygiene routine.

After brushing my teeth, taking a shower then getting dressed I placed on my undergarments for my wedding dress, I head over to the other side of the suite into my baby's room.

Walking in, Zaria was wide awake standing tall in her travel crib, giving me a toothless smile and reaching out as wide as she could with her little arms and hands waiting for me to hold her.

I smile happily as I walk over to my baby and give her morning kisses and hugs, "Hey baby girl, you sleep ok?" I ask her while massaging her growing curls and kissing her forehead, humming softly as were skin to skin.

"Mommy's getting married today, to daddy can you believe it?" I say in excitement as Zaria responds with a loud giggle, causing her infectious laughter to spawn upon me.

A knock then appeared on my door, "Good morning Jade! Are you awake? It's Sharon!" I smile, "Yes! Come in!"

Sharon then soon walks in with a dress and shoes in her hand along with the jewelry pieces.

"Just wanted to let you know that the makeup and hairstylist will be in here in about 15-20 minutes. The photographer, priest and caterers will be on their way at approximately 11:00 o'clock as all guests are expected to come in soon after, give or take 11:30 to 11:45" Sharon explains while sitting my things neatly on the bed.

"Thanks Sharon, uh Zaria's outfit is in the closet nearest to my bed could you grab it for me?"

Sharon nods happily, "Sure thing hon'"

While rocking Zaria back and forth in my arms, I just couldn't be anymore happier seeing how well the day is going already.

Another knock came amongst the door as it was the hotel caterers bringing in breakfast for both me and Zaria.

Looking shocked at all the good food, I looked to Sharon for answers, "Sharon...did you do this?" I ask with a big smile on my face.

"Me and Asia thought it'd be best that both you and Chris get the upmost treatment for you guys special day" Sharon says, "Consider it another token of a surprise"

I chuckle, "I appreciate it Sharon, thank you so much"

After settling down and eating, my mom, Asia, and Chris's mom and sister all walk in soon after.

"Hey sister-in-law" Lytrell says while coming up to hug me, "Girl how the hell you look good in undergarments early in the morning? If it was me, I'd look like a damn cattle trying to fit in some latex" We all laughed in the exchange.