A flashback

(Y/N) was guilty that she suspected Percy. Useless, she thought, enquiring about your own husband.

But still, (Y/N) was kind of happy. The look on her father's face was priceless. Yet, she sat in her bathtub in the bathroom closing her eyes and dreaming back to what she spoke with her father.

"Brother, do your royal duties, I have some stuff to talk to dad." (Y/N) said, looking at Apollo.

Apollo looked perplexed at his daughter before following her to her room.

"Dad... Apollo..."  (Y/N) said, a bit unsure of calling her father by his name, " How many times did you cheated on mom? Once? Twice? Or thousands?" 

Apollo looked at his daughter weirdly before sighing, "What do you want me to do about it?" 

"Now you're angry at Percy for doing the same think you did to mom to me?" (Y/N) asked, her face smug.

"Oh..." 

"Not only that... me and Percy are not soulmates..."

"Babe! Girlfriend! Hon!" Percy called, waking (Y/N) from her daydream.

"Ugh... what now Jackson?" She called rolling her eyes as she switched of the shower, draining the water from the tub.

"A police officer complained that Annabeth escaped..."

That was enough for (Y/N) to wake up.

#####

So... 1.5k READERS! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I LUV YOU GUS SOOOO MUCH :)

I'm actually deciding to change this story to a Percy x Reader requests open one... You know how I've said that this has hundreds and thousands of bumps... its like you guys give me an idea, then, I'll make the idea, a story line, bring it to neutral, then use another reader's idea. I'm srry if you guys don't understand what I'm saying

Sincerely,
ALISHA D'LINTH
(Your fav. author. wink wink)