The Underworld

It was a long drive from the Atlantic Palace to the Underworld Palace. But (Y/N) and her brother Will reached it in no time.

"How's Nico doing?" (Y/N) asked, as she and Will crossed River Styx, with the help of Charon.

"He's doing nice," Will replied.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have scolded you like that. Will, I love Percy, you can't just say that I was forced to love him." (Y/N) said, looking at her brother.

"But..." 

"Will! You know Percy's gone through a lot, just understand, please." (Y/N) begged.

"Fine! Just because you're my sister."

"Who's taking care of Sun Kingdom?"

"Me," Will said shortly.

(Y/N) looked quizzically at her brother, Will sighed, "I take care of both the kingdom, Nico takes care of the Underworld and I take care of Sun."

"Oh, Hazel's here as well right."

"Hazel, Frank, and Bianca." 

"We are here my Lady and Lord." Charon said, "Payment?"

"Charon..." Will warned

"It's fine Will," (Y/N) said as she pushed a Drachma on Charon's palm.

Charon bowed down as he pushed the boat back to the lobby.

#####

"Bianca! Hazel!" (Y/N) said as she hugged both of her sisters-in-law.

"(Y/N)!" They both replied.

"Neeks! You grew so much!" (Y/N) said to her brother-in-law.

"Percy's not here?" Nico asked.

"Your hubby didn't want Percy to come." (Y/N) said.

"Will!" Nico, Hazel, Frank, and Bianca said, looking at Will.

"Kids! Dinner's served!" Persephone called.

Hades married Maria di Angelo first, and during Nico's birth she died, so Hades remarried Marie Levesque, and due to some... complications, after having Hazel, Marie died, and now Hades is married to Persephone.

Will, Nico, Hazel, Bianca, Frank, and (Y/N) sat at the dining table as Persephone served the food.

"So... where's Percy?" Hades asked.

"Ask your first son-in-law" (Y/N) said, looking at Hades.

"Will?" Hades asked.

"Sorry, dad..." Will said, looking sheepishly at Hades.

#####

For the first week, it was fun. So many activities to do as the 6 of them enjoyed life. After a week, Hazel and Frank left to take care of War Kingdom.

"(Y/N) pack properly! You and Will are gonna go to your home kingdom!" Persephone said as she took (Y/N)'s clothes from the laundry, folded it, and gave it to (Y/N).

"I'm gonna go to Atlanta first, then take Percy, then go to Sun." (Y/N) said, as she sat on the luggage, and Bianca closed it.

#####

"Bye! Will and Nico, take care of her!" Persephone and Hades said as Charon dropped Will and (Y/N) in the lobby.

"Bye!" (Y/N) said waving to Persephone and Hades. Nico decided to follow Will and (Y/N) to Sun kingdom, after picking Percy up. (Y/N) already told Percy to pack, but she never told why.

#####

I updated because I'm done with 'A Business Marriage.' 

Words: 430

Sincerely,
Alisha D'Linth