Angry (Y/N)

Dedicated to: Rosamelano31

Percy was waiting for (Y/N) to come back from her Underworld trip as he was watching some YouTube shorts.

"My lord..."

Percy tensed as he looked at Annabeth, bowing down.

"What do you want Annabeth?" Percy asked.

Annabeth trailed her hand around (Y/N)'s throne as she slowly started trailing Percy's shoulder.

"I want to be your royal advisor and I promise I won't tell (Y/N) that we tried for a kid." Annabeth winked as she ruffled Percy's hair.

"Don't tell (Y/N) that but tell her that you touched me in places only she can," Percy replied angrily as he grabbed Annabeth's hand and pushed her in front.

"Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth said as she slowly started slipping her t-shirt off.

"Fine! Stop! I'll make you my royal advisor!" Percy said covering his eyes.

"Good," Annabeth replied, leaving the palace.

#####

(Y/N) entered the throne room as she saw Annabeth leaving, one side of her shoulder bare.

(Y/N) peeked in the throne room to see Percy sweating so much.

Can he? Dare he cheat me? (Y/N) thought angrily as she stomped straight to Percy slapping him across his face, before barging out, entering her carriage, and ordering the coachmen to take her to the sun kindom.

#####

So... a Very short part. I know. But I'm still not done with Rosamelano31's idea yet. So 😊

Words: 230

Sincerely,
Alisha D'Linth