The Coronation

(Percy's 3rd P.O.V.)

Percy woke up in the morning to see (Y/N) on top of him, Percy's hand was inside her shirt, right below her chest. Percy removed his hands, trying to admire his WIFE. Uh oh, that reminded him of his royal duty. The planning of the coronation day, making (Y/N) HIS queen and Percy the king.

Looking at (Y/N), made Percy protective. He started to admire (Y/N) when she woke up.

"Good morning lovely," Percy said.

"Mornin'" She replied before snuggling into Percy's chest.

"Sleeping beauty. Wake up!" Percy said. (Y/N) somehow reminded Percy of his ex-girlfriend. How Annabeth was a sleeping beauty.

"I love Mark!" She had said. "Not you! Have you looked at yourself in the mirror? Ugly piece of shit!" 

Percy and Annabeth broke up a year ago. Percy thought no one could take her position, but was he falling for (Y/N), his wife, HARD?

"Shouldn't we get ready for the coronation?" Percy asked, looking at his wife.

"OH MY GODS! WHAT'S THE TIME SEAWEED BRAIN?" (Y/N) asked, practically screaming. 

"Chill, I woke you up at five in the morning. We have 4 hours for the coronation."

"Whose bathing first?" (Y/N) asked, her voice like a lullaby to Percy's ears.

"Me. Cause I woke up first!" Percy said

"How bout a race?" (Y/N) said, not allowing Percy to wake up because she went straight into the bathroom locking the door.

"Hey kiddo, don't possess my wife! Leave her body! Order from the to-be-king!" Percy said like a kid.

"Yes, your highness!" (Y/N) said, in a kid's voice.

He and (Y/N) started laughing as if they were high on sugar.

((Y/N)'s 3rd P.OV)

(Y/N) brushed her teeth and entered the bathroom, before looking at the mirror. You love Percy don't ya? Her inner voice said. Shut up. She chided, before switching on the shower and bathing. (Y/N) focused on the hot water dripping from her body, before she took a caramel soap. 

Wait! Doesn't Percy like the strawberry flavor? Voice 1 said.

No! He likes blueberry! Voice 2 said.

The two voices started bickering at each other.

Shut up! (Y/N) ordered. I'll put both strawberry and blueberry.

And that was what she exactly did. After rinsing her hair with blueberry shampoo and her body with strawberry soap, she came out, wrapping her body with an (f/c) towel.

"I smell blueberry and strawberry!" Percy announced.

"Ya sure do. Go bath. Order from the to-be-queen!" (Y/N) ordered, mimicking Percy.

"Yes, mam!" Percy said mimicking (Y/N), but in a scared voice, not a kid's voice.

"Now!" (Y/N) said, as Percy ran to the bathroom.

After Percy started bathing, (Y/N) looked at her closet. "Let's see... hmm... this or that?"

"Elizabeth!" (Y/N) called.

"Yes, mam?" Her loyal maid came. Since marrying Percy, (Y/N) thought it won't be this good, so she thought that if Percy was pretty abusive, she can confide in Elizabeth. Fortunately, she didn't need to.

"Which dress should I wear for the coronation?" (Y/N) asked.

"Let's see," Elizabeth said looking at the first dress:

"Or this?" (Y/N) said pointing to the second dress.

"Why can't you ask your husband M'Lady?" Elizabeth asked

"Yeah! Why can't you ask me?" A whining voice said.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" (Y/N) said back.

As if in union, both Percy and Elizabeth said, "Second one."

"Why?" (Y/N) asked, utterly confused.

"Your wedding dress was blue. So, I thought your coronation dress could at least be white and adorned with gold." Percy said, "Elizabeth, do you care if you leave? The queen needs to change." 

"Yes, my lord!" Elizabeth said before leaving.

(Y/N) looked at Percy amused. He seemed so high and mighty in front of people but, in front of her, he is like a kid.

(Y/N) gave a peck to Percy, on his lips, before she asked, "Can you change in the toilet?" 

"Why not you?" Percy asked though he was blushing like hell.

"If not the train will be wet!" (Y/N) whined.

"Sorry." Percy said sheepishly.

"Seaweed Brain!" (Y/N) said before shaking her head.

She handed his coronation fit to him, before pushing him into the toilet. 

#####

"Now we call upon the future king, Percy Jackson, of the Atlanta Kingdom." King Poseidon said.

All the fishes, sea animals, mermen and mermaids clapped so hard, (Y/N) could see their red fins/palms.

"His wife, (Y/N) Solace, the princess of Sun Kingdom, shall be the queen of Atlanta Kingdom." King Poseidon announced as (Y/N) walked on the red carpet. As bold as ever she stood next to Percy as both of them waved to their citizens of Atlanta Kingdom.

"I would like to thank my parents for marrying me off to this lovely woman," Percy said looking at (Y/N), "And, I would like to say 11 more words, I swear upon the river Styx to be a good king."

A cheer went so loud that (Y/N) almost covered her ears, but she knew it would be disrespectful.

"I would promise to be a good queen, for my citizens, a good wife, for my husband, and a good mother for the kids me and the king would have." (Y/N) continued, "But, probably the kids part would happen in another 10 years." She said, as Percy from gaping at her to closing his mouth.

"All hail the King! All hail the QUEEN! ALL HAIL ATLANTA KINGDOM!" Everyone cheered.

"Now we shall sing the Kingdom anthem!" Poseidon announced. 

(Y/N) placed her hand on her heart as she solemnly said, "I shall give everything I have to this kingdom, be a good citizen, and be kind and nice to everyone, even the lowly."