An Unexpected Visit

"Is that how you treat your brother?" Will asked in feigned sadness.

"Who is it, hun?" Percy asked.

"I see you're getting along with your forced hubby," Will said as he hugged his sister.

After Will finished hugging his sister, (Y/N) turned to Percy, "Percy, this is my brother Will. He is urm... married to the prince of the underworld... you know Nico." She said

"Ohhhh..." Percy said as he opened his mouth in a circle.

"Nico wants you to visit us..." Will said, looking at (Y/N) before narrowing his eyes at Percy and saying "Alone."

"Oh." Percy said, "Sure. Why not. You guys are (Y/N)'s brother and brother-in-law anyway." He shrugged, "And... who am I to decide it?" 

"I never asked you, mister," Will said coldly.

(Y/N) could feel the cold feeling between the two of them.

"Will... how about you stay for a day and you know... get to know... giggle Percy for a bit? I'll pack tonight and we can leave tomorrow." She interrupted.

"Nice idea sis," Will said.

"Percy... can you show Will the guest bedroom and... oh! Dinner would be served soon, in another 25 minutes" (Y/N) said, pushing Percy out of their room and gesturing for Will to follow him.

"Now I have to pack this... and that..." (Y/N) muttered as she dropped her clothes, some books, her phone, purse, and earphones. By the next 20 minutes, (Y/N) was done packing her luggage, of course leaving some clothes behind.

"My Lady, the dinner is served," Elizabeth said.

"Thank you, Elizabeth, and I told you not to call me 'My Lady'" (Y/N) said laughing when Will came into her room. 

"(Y/N), I don't like Percy." He declared.

"Why?"

"Cause... cause... I just don't like him." 

"Will... just because you don't like him, I can't divorce or break up with him."

"Why not?"

"Elizabeth, can you please leave the room? Thank you." (Y/N) said, as Elizabeth left. "I love Percy. I don't find any problem with him Just because you had this feud with him, doesn't mean I should break up with Percy. Understood Will?" 

"But... (Y/N)!" 

"No other words. Dinner is served with Sally and Poseidon then we can leave."

"Tonight?"

"Yes. I decided that if you and Percy stayed any longer together there will be a big fight, and I don't want that. I also finished packing." She said as she packed the last item in her luggage. "Come on Will."

(Y/N) led Will through a series of mazes when they arrived at the dining hall. Will bowed down to Poseidon and Sally as (Y/N) sat next to Percy.

"So Solace," Poseidon said.

"Yes?" (Y/N) and Will said at the same time.

"(Y/N) dear, Poseidon meant Will," Sally said.

"Oh sorry, Dad." (Y/N) said, before continuing to eat her food. Just 3 months after their wedding and it was going great! (Y/N) wished it continued like this.

"When are you taking your sister to the underworld?" Poseidon asked.

(Y/N) gave a look at Will as he started saying, "Tom- Tonight."

"Tonight! Wow, that's so fast. But still, (Y/N) can leave the palace whenever she likes."

#####

After everyone finished eating (Y/N) hopped into the carriage, after giving a peck on Percy's lips.

"Bye seaweed brain, bye dad, bye mom." (Y/N) said.

"When are you coming back?" Percy asked.

"Next month." (Y/N) replied, as the carriage started moving.

"Bye!" (Y/N) said, waving like a crazy woman. "Bye, I hope I come back in 1 month."

#####

Sorry for the late update. I'm actually doing a new book. It's called A Business Marriage (Percy x reader). Pls check that out because I'm gonna update this book and I'm forced to love a bad boy, next month, after completing A Business Marriage.

Words: 550

Sincerely,
Alisha D'Linth