A horrible day

*Warning: Sexual Content

(Y/N) was crying on Naomi's lap as she told Naomi what happened.

"And then, I saw her coming out of the throne room, and *sniff* her sleeves were not on. Like *sniff* one was proper, the other was not. *Sniff* when I peeked inside, I saw Percy's hair ruffled." 

"(Y/N), things like this are normal. You have taken up the responsibility of a queen. Do you know how many times Apollo cheated on me with random people? You have to be like this. Quiet and submissive." 

"Dad cheated on you?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yeah... In fact, Will's not your actual brother. Neither are you. None of you are my children." Naomi said, looking dazed.

"What do you mean Mother?" 

"Your mom is (m/n). Your dad is Apollo. Both you and Will were adopted. Both of your parents died, so I had to accept both of you in." 

"What about your's and dad's children?"

"Dead."

"(Y/N)! Where is that girl"? (Y/N) heard Will's voice.

"I would skewer Jackson with my very bare hands for what he did to my sister! (Y/N)!"

"Brother! Percy never did anything." (Y/N) said as she confronted Will.

"What do you mean? You said to us..." Apollo stopped when (Y/N) gave him a glare.

"Brother, do your royal duties, I have some stuff to talk to dad."  (Y/N) said, looking at Apollo.

#####

Percy was crying to himself as all his brain was filled with her. (Y/N) Jackson. Though, could he actually claim (Y/N) his now? Percy knew she would never bow her head down, but when he heard a submarine, he rushed outside and saw...

(Percy's pov)

ANNABETH?

Of all people, why her? Now?

But ofc I was smart. Sometimes. So I called a person. And he did the rest:

"Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth called, now wearing her royal advisor batch.

"What happened to you and Mark? Why are you always bothering me? " Percy asked as he glared at her.

"Oh. We broke up a month I broke up with..." In the end, Annabeth threw some powder at me and my eyes started to droop.

"Annabeth, what did you..." I ended as I slept.

#####

Annabeth's P.O.V

I looked at my ex as he was sleeping. I went to search for a trolley, and when I found one, I placed Percy on it as I pushed it to the master bathroom. Knowing what type of advice Naomi would have given to (Y/N), I knew she would come back. So I placed Percy on the bed and started slipping the shirt off him.

Then, I went down to the pants, taking his boxers off as well. The moment I did that, I took a moment to blowjob his dick touching and licking it.

Then I stripped off, before placing his dick below my clit and started moving.

"An... Annabeth. Stop." Then Percy moaned.

Of course the powder I threw at him was sex indrotemia. ( I made this up. Pls don't search google what this is) It'll make him imagine he was having sex with his loved one. And, in a way, I was happy Percy said my name and not (Y/N)'s.

Then, the door opened, and I knew it was (Y/N).

"Annabeth. You are so cheap. " I heard (Y/N)'s voice.

I turned to the other side and saw Percy standing next to her, smirking at me.

I looked down at who I was having sex with and saw... MARK?

I quickly slipped my clothes on as I glared at both of them. 

"How did..."

"Mark had the ability to change to anyone he wanted. Like the headmistress in Wednesday. So I paid him a million dollars, and he did this for me." Percy said.

"Secondly, you threw this bottle on the floor without picking it up." (Y/N) giggled as she showed the bottle marked with Sex Indrotemia.

"We recorded everything Annabeth. Don't worry. The law would just put you in jail for the rest of your life."

No sooner had she finished that, Mark woke up.

"Ann. your clit was so tight..." Mark moaned as (Y/N) and Percy laughed.

"Come on Ann. You dont wanna escape..." (Y/N) said as she grabbed and handed me to the police.

"This has not finished both of you." I said as the policewomen threw me in the police submarine.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw (Y/N) kissing Percy on the lips, Percy embracing and kissing her back.