First drunk night and they made love. ;), (Not what ur thinking ppl.)

*So like, there would be fluff and make-out sessions.*

(Y/N) and Percy drove to the Harbour. The journey was surprisingly quiet until Percy asked "So... Did you have any boyfriends?"

"Yeah. Leo Valdez. We broke up because he liked another girl." (Y/N) found herself saying. "You?" She asked.

"Annabeth. Princess of Owl Kingdom. Found her cheating on a random guy. It broke my heart." 

"Oh."

 "What? You would only say 'oh'?" Percy asked.

(Y/N) looked at Percy before giving him a light kiss on his cheeks.

"Thanks. By the way, you tasted like strawberries when you kissed me. I love strawberries." 

(Y/N) laughed, and the journey continued with Percy and (Y/N) talking like friends and not couples who were forced to marry.

When they reached the Harbour, a private submarine was waiting for them.

"Atlanta Kingdom is in the seas?" (Y/N) asked her 'husband'.

"Yeah. My dad and mom liked the way you behaved so they approved of you marrying me."

"Your parents never met me." (Y/N) said.

"They did. You just never saw them."

"Oh."

As (Y/N) and Percy went near the submarine, (Y/N) tripped. Percy turned towards her at the right time to catch her. As Percy held (Y/N) in his arms, (Y/N) could feel Percy's heart beating fast. (Y/N) couldn't help but notice that she and Percy fitted like a jigsaw puzzle.

"Watch where you're going, next time princess."

"Yeah, sure." (Y/N) said.

Percy entered the submarine and gave his hand to (Y/N). She held his hands and entered the submarine.

"Driver, drop the submarine near the Seaweed Pub," Percy said.

"Yes sir!" The driver said.

As the submarine was sinking underwater, (Y/N) asked Percy, "I can breathe underwater?"

"Yeah. Since you married me." He replied.

#####

At around 1:00 p.m. (Y/N) and Percy was a drunk mess. (Y/N) kept laughing for no apparent reason, and Percy kept kissing (Y/N)'s cheeks. The royal maid had to carry both of them to their bedroom.

Once they reached the bedroom, Percy pushed (Y/N) to the bed.

"Jackson." (Y/N) muttered as Percy kissed her. It wasn't long, it was short, but he kept kissing her.

Percy's hand travelled inside (Y/N)'s shirt and felt her stomach.

Let's just say, Percy and (Y/N) had a heavy make-out but not... you know... that.