"Go...faster" I demand him. He then smacks my ass causing me to yell, as he then enters in me roughly, "Ah!....Fuck!" I curse yet again.

He's bringing the worst out of me. And I like it.

Him fucking me rough was not what I expected, he really backs up what he says in his music, I thought.

I hold onto his hand that was around my neck for support as he continually devours my insides roughly with his constant thrusts and pulses.

And now...the present. Him making me the mother of the most sweetest and beautiful baby girl...

Seeing Chris hold her and look into her eyes, made me smile on the inside and out. Seeing him have this bond with our child means the world to me and I don't want this precious moment to end.

While holding Zaria, Chris then looks up at me, "I couldn't ask for anything better" Chris says as I seen tears begin to swell in his eyes, "This is my daughter now...I-I...have a family now"

I then quickly wipe my tears as they were slowly starting to spill, "Yep, we do" I say with a small laugh.

"If I ain't say it before, I'm definitely saying it now. I love you both with all my heart, for real" Chris says while looking at Zaria. While playing her little hands, she quickly grasps at his fingers tightly.

"She loves you too" I say.

Chris, now sitting beside me in the bed with our daughter, hands her back to me, as he wraps his arm around me, kissing my lips slowly.

And now...this. Me, 24, with a successful bakery business and raising a beautiful, 1 1/2 year old handful of a girl.

My Zaria. Or shall I say, thee Miss Zaria Brown.

And first but not last, me and Chris finally getting married

It took some time, being together for three years, part of that was two years engaged, I didn't expect us to tie the knot so late. But, life happens and regardless I'm in love with this man and can't wait to see his reaction of me walking down the aisle.

But with those two years wasn't wasted as it was planning and planning for this very day.

I wanted a traditional wedding, but a beautiful setting with the neutral colors as the base.

I wanted it to be in a church, not that I am a super religious person but, I want to feel the experience of Gods constant blessings all around me. Especially on this day.

But boy, I didn't know there was so much to be planned.

From the venue, to the bridal shower, how many guests do I want to attend both the shower and the wedding. To the catering, the decor, the music, a photographer, a pianist, not to mention we need a preacher.