~Meanwhile with Paint~

"Hey! Let me go-" 

SMACK!

"OW!"

"Shut up other me!"

                                                                   Extra! :D
____________________________________________________________

                                                                   ~QnA~

Everyone in the just appeared after a mystery portal opens and it drops a bunch of skele-tons of guest-

(Papyrus: AAAHGGHHHHHH!!!! NOT THE PUNS!!!!)

"Ow... what happened?" "Boss! You alright!?" "I'm fine Killer..." "Woaaaahhhh! are you my other counter parts?" "Yeah I guess so?" "twins!!!" "Yas! twiiiins!" "Oi! Idiots! SHUT UP!"

Cough Cough

A fake cough was heard, they all turn to see who's coughing, it was a human that their gender cannot be identify, but they were black, dark covered with white glitches and they had a female looking skeleton beside them.

"Who are you?!" Swap exclaimed as he and his brother ready to the defense. "Oh? You don't recognize me?" They said and Swap looked a bit puzzled until he finally recognized them. "Wait... NAMELESS PRANKSTER!? You're the one who who brought us here!?" They coughed at that "You know it's a bit rude to call me that, I have a name you know. And also, yes, I was the one who brought you all here. Why? To answer their questions and doing dares of course! They are readers perhaps." Ink started to think that he might know what their talking about but he can't remember? He curse himself for being a soulless shit. Geez Ink, don't do that to yourself.

"What if we don't? " said Paint who still tied up and sitting on a chair. Then Ink smack Paint's skull really hard. "Who said that "we" don't? him?" Ink said with a darker scary expression and Paint felt fear towards of his other self. Ink turn back to them with a normal smile. "Sorry about him..." "It's alright. Now, let's start!"

"Wait- NOW!?"

"Yes."

"But we- I'm not-"

"You'll be fine, Nightmare."

A bunch of glowing orbs appeared out of nowhere, some of skeletons curious about how these orbs are floating. How? Magic of course!

An orb floats over to Swap and Error and Swap think that he was going to be first one who answer their question before Error's turn. While the other orbs waiting their turn.

They al looked at Swap and agreeing since they all have the same question but some of them a bit confused that why they call him Blue

They al looked at Swap and agreeing since they all have the same question but some of them a bit confused that why they call him Blue. Swap felt a bit cringed at that but he'll just ignore it. "Well... Because... I don't want my brother to smoke?" Swap answered and now they all know. Carrot and Stretch still a bit traumatized after witnessing that Swap ate their cigarettes. They just get over it and they all turn their attention to Error who was about to answer the reader's question. "Well...How do I feel about all the chaos happening around me? It was terrible and confusing." Error said and he feel like he needs some chocolates.