Even though the youngsters got upset, they understood the fact and accepted to return back to Delhi.

It was morning -

Kushi brought tea for everyone and sat beside them.

Aarti - Kushi....

Kushi - Ji.....

Aarti - Woh.... We have decided to return back to Delhi today.

Savitha looked at her surprised while Kushi was shocked.

Kushi - Why ? What happened ?

Aarti chuckled - Why are you getting shocked like this ? One day or the other day we have to go Delhi na.....

Kushi - But....

Aarti - All I want to say is a big thankyou....... Thank you so much for everything you have done and doing for my Chote.

Anjali - Haan kushi.... Thanks is really a small word but all we could do is only this.

Kushi had tears in her eyes. She really didn't expected them to leave like this.

Aarti went and hugged her and patted her head - Thankyou so much for giving me some good memories. By chance, if you come Delhi don't forget to come to your home.

Payal - And yeah..... Don't forget to come to my Godhbharai. I will be waiting for you and Aarav.

Kushi - Everyone together have decided it. Hein na ?

She asked pouting. NK went and wrapped her arms around his Bhabhi.

NK - Bhabhi don't cry yaar.

Anurag - Don't worry beta. Now we can't force you and chote to leave everything behind for which you guys have worked hard. We are family..... Wherever we stay, we are a family. And Darjeeling kounsa dusra planet mein hei ? If we catch the flight we can meet anytime.

The youngsters went and hugged her consoling her and that's how Arnav saw them.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi looked at him and wiped her tears and smiled.

Arnav - Were you crying ?

Kushi - Everyone is leaving for Delhi tonight.

Arnav looked at everyone and sighed. Kushi is going to miss them like nothing. He kept quiet not knowing how to console her.

Aakash - But Bhai.... You both must visit Delhi. We will be looking forward for you.

Arnav just gave a small smile. Savitha was happy that Arshi will not come and live in that house and her Daughter will have upper hand in that house.

The family dispersed to their respective rooms to pack their things.

Kushi was so sad seeing everyone leaving them. She prepared lunch for everyone. Everyone had their lunch chitchatting with eachother.

It was night -

Everyone came down with their luggage ready for Delhi. Kushi, Arnav along with Aarav was already down.

Aarti came near Kushi and hugged her - Stay happy always.

Kushi came out of the hug and bend down to touch her feet. Aarti and Anurag who was standing beside her blessed her whole heartedly. 

She then looked at Arnav and smiled - I'll get going Arnav.

Arnav nodded his head giving a small smile. NK hugged Arnav and Kushi tight. His eyes was filled with tears and he was pouting already.

NK - Bhai..... Iam going now..... But I will come and torture you on my holidays. You can't stop me from that.

Arnav also had tears in his eyes - I will never mind that Nannu. I will be looking forward for your holidays.

Aakash - And Bhai, like I said already you should come for Payal's Godhbharai and also after our Baby born.

Arnav nodded smiling.

Renu went near Kushi - Look if you don't come to our home, then I will come and pull your ears..... And yeah, whenever you come, you have to bring a designer saree for me. You should only design that.... Haan..... Don't forget me ok.

Renu had tears in her eyes that made everyone emotional too. Kushi hugged her.

Kushi - I will send you all my special collection Chachi ji.

Renu kept her hands over head and blessed her - Kush raho....

The whole family bid bye to them and started to Delhi. Raizadas were more than content to see their son living his life happily.

Kushi on the other hand ran inside her room and cried continuously. Arnav went and sat beside her and wrapped his arms around her and caressed her arms trying to sooth her. Even he had tears in his eyes.

Aarav blinked his eyes watching his mother crying and father sitting silently. He hugged his Dada's legs placing his face in his thighs.

Arnav picked his son and kissed his forehead and patted him putting him to sleep.

Raizadas left leaving a great void in their home.