Kushi - And seems like you have included every member of family in your plan.

Arnav - It's nothing like that. I just told them that Iam planning for a small surprise event.

Kushi smiled - Thanks a lot Arnav ji.

Arnav - Ahhaaan..... Sirf Thankyou se kaam nahi chalega......

Hugging her closer he kissed her forehead - You can say thankyou in some other ways also..... You know......

Kushi smiled looking away from his mischievous eyes - Arnav ji..... You had a long day I hope. So go and sleep......

Arnav sighed dramatically - Such an unromantic wedding night......

He went and laid on his side. Kushi went and locked the door and checked their baby once and went and laid on her side.

She kept looking at Arnav who was lying facing the opposite side. She rolled and laid closer to him and wrapped her arms around his torso and put her legs on his.

Placing her face over his, she kissed his cheeks making him smile.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav - Hmm.....

Kushi - Shimla is more colder than Darjeeling right ?

She asked in her low husky voice making him gulp. Her fingers have already started making patterns over his chest. He opened his eyes and in one swing motion he rolled her down coming on the top of her.

Kissing the corner of lips - I can help you stay warm......

Kushi blushed cupping his cheeks and kissing them giving him the much needed permission to add a new romantic night in their love story.

On the other side -

Aarti was lying on her side smiling to herself. Anurag who was lying beside her frowned seeing her smiling.

Anurag - What happened Aarti ?

Aarti jerked from her thoughts and saw him - Nothing.

Anurag - Aarti, I have to speak something very important.

Aarti - Tell me.

Anurag - I think we need to return back to Delhi now.

Aarti's smile faded away and tears formed in her eyes - what ?

Anurag sighed and held her hands - Aarti, we all have seen Arnav. Lived with him for few days. We have seen his happiness with our own eyes. What else we need ?

Aarti wiped her tears and smiled nodding her head.

Anurag - I know what you must be thinking. But I don't think Chote is ready to come with us. He has put his hardwork and made a life of his own, we can't ask him to throw everything away and come with us. He is well settled, have a beautiful family...... He has all we wished for him. We even know where he is now....... What else we want Aarti ?

Aarti smiled - Nothing more I can ask. Iam content. The only thing that pricks me is it would've been really good if Arnav, Kushi and Aarav come and live with us. Hein na ?

Anurag - Everything happens for good Aarti. If he is in this situation then it's also for his good only.

Aarti - Ok.

Anurag - Don't worry. Our chote is so happy in his life. Let him be himself.

Aarti - Teek hei. I will tell to Kushi that we are leaving to Delhi.

Anurag - I will book tickets for everyone tomorrow night.

Aarti - Teek hei.

Anurag smiled and dialed his PA to book tickets for everyone. After booking tickets for everyone he went to his brother's room to inform the same.