Nanamine Sakura || 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 ||

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Requested by Sigh-Min •°*"˜.•°*"˜

MALE READER USED

It had been a while since you had decided to join the broadcasting club. At first, you didn't really know what to expect, but you certainly weren't expecting what you found...

Three completely different people were what made the broadcasting club the broadcasting club. Sure, they were odd and mysterious, but you liked all of them nonetheless... but one of them caught your attention more than the others.

Her name was Sakura Nanamine, you learned, and she was a third year in Kamome's High School Division as well. You also found out that her interests were similar to yours: you both liked to read, you both liked to drink tea, you both liked rakugan... you two were very similar in terms of preferences.

However, in terms of personality, that was when you found the few differences that separated you two.

Sakura was normally aloof and serious, but you were more of a friendlier type of person.

Despite Sakura being your favorite, you found the other members of the broadcasting club to be interesting as well.

There was Hyuuga Natsuhiko, who you saw as a somewhat... strange person. You thought he was very loyal at first, but, the more you spent time with the broadcasting club as a whole, the more you realized his behaviour was more similar to an obsession, as you noted he'd do anything for Sakura's attention.

Then there was a ghost, whose name you learned was Tsukasa, and he was... well, unique.

He had a personality that you had never seen before. Most of the times he'd be cheerful and childish, but other times, he'd be enigmatic and mysterious while still keeping his childish front. Tsukasa was the only member from the broadcasting club that you truly did not understand at all. What was the reason to his 'strange' behaviour, you wondered.

***

Today was a day like any other, except this time, you had told Sakura you'd arrive at the Broadcasting Room later than usual, as you had a project pending. She took the news well, which you appreciated. However, she seemed a bit more distant than before. Not in a cold way, but in an awkward way.

And now, you were walking down to where the Broadcasting Room was, ready to spend some time with the enigmatic people that formed the Broadcasting Club.

"At least I finished the project early..." You mused, as you quickly reached the door to the room and opened it carefully. You peeked inside the room to see it was completely dark. There was no sign of movement in there, and that made you nervous.

"...Hello?" You said, anxious, as you stepped inside the room.

Then, a loud pop!  was heard, and next thing you knew, a fire cracker had been opened near you, throwing confetti everywhere. The smiling face of Tsukasa greeted you as the confetti cleared up a bit. You looked at him confused.

"Congrats!" Tsukasa said happily, and as if on cue, the lights turned back on. The entire room was decorated with party decorations, and there was a small banner near the wall that said 'Welcome, (Y/N)-kun'.

You loved it.

"Wow! Is this-- is this for me?!" You asked, surprised. You looked at Sakura, who was the one closer to the light switch, and she nodded. 

"We wanted to, I don't know, welcome you properly. This isn't a big party, though." Natsuhiko stated, geturing at the small table in the center. It had some small cupcakes and some cups full of tea, but ot was the thought that counted.

"Cheers, cheers!" Tsukasa said in a happy voice, as he grabbed one cup and began drinking the tea inside.

You grabbed another cup, and you began drinking the tea. Your eyes lit up. It was (Favorite Tea). 

"This tastes sooo good." You said, looking at Sakura, who had approached the table and was now taking a cupcake. "Thank you for this. I appreciate it."

Sakura shook her head. "It's no worries. You can stay as long as you want."

Natsuhiko went up to Sakura and tried to put a party hat on her head. "My Lady's right. You can stay as long as you'd like, (Y/N)-kun!" Sakura nodded, but she punched Natsuhiko and stated "Don't touch me."

Natsuhiko trudged away from Sakura with a disappointed look on his face, as he ate his cupcake. You looked at Sakura and began talking about a book you recently bought.

"So, it's called 'Rose Gold' and it's about a person that can generate many types of metal at will, like, with his hands." You began explaining, and Sakura nodded, taking a sip of her tea. "Naturally, the entire world is in both awe and fear, so many companies and rich people try to make him work for them, like making different kinds of metal to sell and whatnot... and during one of those, the guy loses control of his abilities and causes an entire 'carnival' of metal, so now he's on the run, as he also killed some people by accident."

As you were explaining the book's plot, Natsuhiko and Tsukasa were looking at you two. Natsuhiko wasn't so happy about Sakura listening to you with so much interest. Tsukasa, in the other hand, didn't seem to mind so much. Both still listened intently.

"Sakura seems very interested on what (Y/N)-kun has to say." Tsukasa remarked, and Natsuhiko nodded, seeming a bit upset. "Hm... What did he do to get her so interested? She doesn't do that with us..." Tsukasa pondered.

It was a complete mystery to both Tsukasa and Natsuhiko why Sakura seemed to enjoy your company more than theirs, but you found the answer easy. You were just a bit more similar to her... you had the same interests, so it should be easy to be friends with her, right?