Yugi Tsukasa || 𝘈 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 ||

You kept dashing through the school halls. There was no way you were going to meet the one ghost you've been avoiding for days. You were not stupid. You knew what had happened to Mitsuba.

You knew that Tsukasa was a dangerous thing.

You were running at full speed, hoping your footsteps were not heard by the members of the Broadcasting Club.

You were exploring Kamome Academy like you have been for the few months you were there as a weak, little ghost. You befriended Mokke and liked to visit a bunch of classrooms. To you, this ghost life didn't seem so bad.

Soon, your perspective began to change.

You started feeling envy for humans and the Wonders, but never did anything about it. You had lived your life, and you died. It was not their fault.

You heard about Mitsuba while you were still wandering around Kamome. You were impressed on how brave he was on experimenting life in the real world being dead and all that. A little birdie told you that some ghost named Tsukasa had given him the form to wander around Kamome freely. You were about to ask Tsukasa to do the same, but then, you heard that Tsukasa had 'killed' Mitsuba, and made an entire new entity out of his remains. That made you want to avoid Tsukasa at all costs.

Why were you running now? You were still exploring Kamome when you stumbled upon a door. You opened it and saw a green haired girl talking to a pink haired guy who you assumed was Mitsuba, and to someone else.

The one you wanted to avoid, Tsukasa. 

Before you could be seen, you left running as fast as possible, almost slamming into a boy on the way. You thought none of the people in there had seen you, but you were wrong.

Tsukasa had seen you.

You went into a little 'hiding' spot behind a teacher's desk. You started to control your breathing, when you heard some close footsteps. Did they hear you?!

You were starting to hide yourself more when two amber eyes met your E/C ones.

"Why were you running?" The person asked. You were so startled that you yelled and fell over. 

"Ouch! What-" You started "How did you find me?" You asked the boy. Your expression darkened. "What do you want from me? My heart? My entire being to make another stronger ghost? Just tell me!" You exclaimed. To be honest, you were terrified that Tsukasa was right in front of you.

"Oh, none of that for now!" Tsukasa answered cheerfully. "It was you who was eavesdropping on us, right?" He asked. You looked at your feet.

 "Yes... b-but I didn't listen to anything you said! I'm still exploring Kamome! I just wanted to get to know this place better." You shared. Tsukasa hummed. 

You looked at him curiously. "Are you going to kill me?" You asked. Tsukasa looked at you.

"Do you want me to?" Tsukasa interrogated, and you jumped a bit of how intimidating he sounded.

"N-No! I actually wanted to ask if..." You began, but stopped. 

Tsukasa got closer to your face. "You wanted to ask if what?" He said. You were trying to push him away, but he wouldn't budge.

"I just want to be somewhere... have a purpose." You revealed. "I don't want to just wander around the school. There's an exorcist here, you know!?" You concluded, distressed.

"Hmm..." Tsukasa started. "I could grant you a wish, but every wish comes to a price." You looked at him puzzled, then with a determined look.

"O-Okay! What's the price?" You asked curiously.

 "You have to tell me what you want first!" Tsukasa stated.

"Alright. I wish..." You began. "I wish to be part of the broadcasting club. Being dead still, of course. At least I'll have somewhere to go, won't I?"

Tsukasa looked at you with his eyes a bit wide, then he smiled. "That's fine. And your price..." He whispered something to your ear, causing you to blush a bit. "W-What?" You asked, confused.

"I'm tired of Natsuhiko aaaaalways flirting with Sakura." He stated "So, I'll feel better if I get to do it with you!" He gave you one of the best smiles you've seen in your afterlife.

"A-Alright... I guess I can fulfill that..." with that said, Tsukasa grabbed your hand and ran back to the Broadcasting Club's room. He introduced you to everyone.

Sakura was nice towards you, and so was Natsuhiko. Mitsuba, however, was a bit skeptical about you, but after you told him he was brave, he softened a bit (saying his weird comments as always.).

You knew you still couldn't be off guard. Who knows what Tsukasa was capable of doing? Or his friends? They could 'kill' you in your sleep.

Even though you didn't like the idea of staying with the quartet very much, there was no other place to go. You were just a roaming ghost at Kamome.

You sighed. Tsukasa's quartet might be dangerous, but it would be worth having friends for a while, right?

_________

{A/N} 

I'm sorry if Tsukasa was a bit out of character. I don't know how to write him that well.

Good morning, evening, or night!