Nanamine Sakura || 𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 ||

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Requested By @MoonAlly1209 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"You're beautiful, Sakura." You complemented. 

You and your girlfriend, Sakura, decided to have a study date in a local library. The thing is, Sakura actually wanted to study. You, however, had other plans. You planned on showering Sakura with complements until you were tired. That was all you planned to do.

You yourself had no idea how you managed to date someone like Sakura. Never in your life would you have thought she was going to feel the same way. You had seen Natsuhiko confess to her a million times and get rejected every single one. You thought Sakura just had no interest in romance whatsoever, but you were proven wrong once you spent more time with Sakura.

At first, you just wanted to get to know her. She seemed someone who could care so much for a friend. This made you want to know more about her. You committed on spending many evenings with her, for the sake of your wanted friendship. You thought she might push you away because of how annoying you were.  

To your surprise, that never happened.

Instead, Sakura seemed to genuinely enjoy every minute of your company. She smiled every time you talked to her and seemed interested in what you had to say. Weeks of these interactions made you develop feelings for her. Saying you were surprised she felt the same was an understatement. You were absolutely astonished.

You decided not to change your routine and to keep hanging out with Sakura regularly. After all, you both enjoyed each other's company, so why not?

You kept looking at your girlfriend oh so lovingly. You couldn't help it! There are people out there who you see and want to look at their face forever. Sakura was one of those people.

"I mean it, Sakura. You're very pretty." You complemented again. Your girlfriend just looked at you with a little unamused look on her face, then went back to studying.

"We should study, Y/N." Sakura stated. You whined. You hated studying for math. "If you don't study, you're going to flunk all of your exams. Listen to me, Y/N."

"I know I'm gonna flunk!" You wailed. "But I don't like this!" You pointed at the problems in the piece of paper next to you. "Who in the world thought it was a good idea to add letters to math problems?!" You slumped in your seat. Next to you, Sakura patted your back sympathetically. 

"I know it's hard for you, love. Let's just keep practicing." Your girlfriend suggested, her deadpan expression still in her face. You didn't want to, but for the sake of your grades, time and mental sanity, you decided to keep practicing. 

Everything was going on well, until you looked at Sakura and smiled: "I like your style, Sakura."

She looked at you, but seemed unbothered as she immediately went back to her book.

You stayed silent for a while, looking at a certain problem with a lot of attention and determination. Unfortunately, you couldn't solve it, so you turned to your girlfriend, confused. 

"Um, Sakura...?" You asked. Sakura looked at you. "Can you help me with this?" You were pointing at the problem that had made your brain hurt for some time. She looked at it and started explaining. 

"They're asking if you can find 'x'." Sakura started. "You have to do this... then this... and that's how..." You were paying almost no mind to what she was saying, but you looked at her happily.

Study dates were your favorites.