Chapter 77: The Darkest Day Arc Part II - Fighting Through the Darkeness

Start from the beginning

"Okay. And I'll dream about you like I always do" he said.

Latias blushed deep crimson. "H-HUH?! Wh-Wh-What?!"

She looked and saw Dracovish already asleep. She carried him to the back of the room and genteelly set him on the ground. She looked at him sleepy peacefully. She silently flew up to him. She gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Dream about me, okay?" She whispered, her blush still beat red.

She returned to the others, who were still confused at what just happened. Back at Hammerlocke Tower, everyone got back to their feet.

"Pikachu, Greninja, let's do this!" Ash said. Pikachu and Greninja got ready.

"Delphox, Sylveon, get ready!" Serena said. Delphox and Sylveon took battle stances.

"Charizard, let's go!" Leon said as he threw his ball. In a flash, Charizard appeared.

"Cinderace, I choose you!" Gloria said as she threw her ball. In a flash, a Cinderace appeared.

"Rillaboom, let's go!" Hop said as he threw his ball. In a flash, a Rillaboom appeared.

Faba laughed. "Bring out all the Pokémon you want, it won't change anything!"

"Pikachu, Thunderbolt! Greninja, Water Shuriken!" Ash said.

"Delphox, Flamethrower! Sylveon, Moonblast! Ninetails, Ice Beam!" Serena said.

"Charizard, Fire Blast!" Leon said.

"Cinderace, Pyro Ball!" Gloria said.

"Rillaboom, Drum Beating!" Hop said.

All the Pokémon shot out their attacks, causing a huge explosion. When it settled it showed Eternatus practically unphased.

"No way...it looked like our attacks did nothing!" Ash said.

Faba laughed again. "I told you it wouldn't matter! Now then, submit to me or you die."

Ash and the others stood their ground.

"Very well then. Eternatus, Dynamax Cannon!" Faba ordered.

Eternatus' stomach region glowed and soon unleashed a powerful beam. It hit the surrounding area, causing pieces of the tower to be blown off.

"This isn't good! We have to stop that thing fast!" Hop said.

"What can we do?! If we just attack again it won't do anything!" Gloria said.

Ash was in deep thought. 'If we don't do something we'll all be killed, dammit, what can we do...!' That's when something occurred to him. 'Wait...the beam...'

He looked at it and saw a floating orb in the center of it. He remembered seeing the energy go into it before Eternatus fired its attack.

'That's it!' He looked at Greninja. 'Greninja, I've got an idea.'

'Which is' he responded.

'You see that floating orb in its chest area? Let's focus on that and see if that works' he explained.

'Let's try it' he said.

Ash nodded. He and Greninja raised their hands up and into a fist. "Let's get more and more stronger! And win this!" He yelled as he and Greninja jerked their heads forward. The two let out a battle cry as a green water veil erupted from Greninja.

The water veil broke and formed into a green Water Shuriken on Greninja's back after he puffed his chest out and slumping forward. Gloria and Hop gasped at seeing this.