"Thank you." He closes the lid and hang the thong on the side.

"Where's Mommy Go Eun staying?"

Soo-hyun mood suddenly darkens. I conspiciously looks at the sky because at one point I thought Soo-hyun mood was in sync with the weather. If he was happy the weather was so nice but if he is in a bad mood it was raining. I think it was just a coincidence.

"She's not here. Min-young already fetch her before I arrive here." He said darkly.

Soo-hyun look at Jennie and ask.

"Will Seo-joon notice if suddenly his wife just disappear?"

"Yes he will daddy. It's not like mommy can stand sleeping without your for more than a day. She'll comeback. You should be patient." Jennie replied.

"If you are in my position what will you do?"
Jennie's eyes narrowed and said "First I'll assess if Uncle Seo-joon deeply cares for his wife and make a necessary arrangements to placate him if she suddenly disappears then I'l kill my child who spills to my wife."

"Damn it! Don't give him ideas Jen!" Taeyhung  shouts in protest.

Soo-hyun narrow his eyes on Taeyhung 's direction. "You're right. I forgot to punish Taeyhung .!"

Soo-hyun switch his attention to me then his mood suddenly flips. "Lisa could you please help Jen cook this food for me while I kill my fourth spawn?"

I nodded then Soo-hyun run towards Taeyhung .

We heard Taeyhung  squeals in fright. "Comeback here Taeyhung !!"

I look at Jen Jen.

"Are we cooking prawn Jen Jen? Does it need my undivided attention?"

"Precious he said spawn not prawn."

Oh

"But it sounds the same." I pointed out.
"Yup. Verygood. Shall we man this grill?"
I nodded excitedly.

Jen Jen did all the flipping. I happily assist her in brushing the sauce and I hold the plate while she place all the cooked meat.

"Hanbin!" Jennie shouts while flipping the third batch of food. The cooked food was place in their food warmer.

Hanbin was jogging towards us wearing a very cute pink silk pajamas.

"Yes?"

"What do you want bread, pasta or rice with these food?"

Hanbin purse his lips. "All of the above?"

Jennie raised his eyebrow. "Aren't you a doctor and should promote healthy living?"

Hanbin snorts and wave his hands in the air.

"Heck. Do you think those people follow my advise? Hell no. I am sure some of them are already eating bacon as we speak."

"Just choose one Hanbin. You can just choose 2 dessert instead."

"Rice then 1 choclate cake and do you want some ice cream Lisa?" Hanbin ask.

I nodded immediately "I don't know what flavor though."

"No problem we have many flavors except mint chocolate chip. Taeyhung  hate those with passion." Hanbin replied.

"Anyway I'll call Albert to bring us a ton serving of rice. It's been a week simce we ate one. That's unacceptable."

Hanbin skips towards the house.
"Precious would you mind if you call Jisoo and So-hye."

I nodded and walk to where So-hye and Jisoo was reading under a bright lamp.

"Jisoo, So-hye. Jen Jen wants both of you.!"
The two of them look up and nodded. They place down their book and walk to where Jen was cooking.