"No no, that's not what I meant. He has a problem involving..." Neteyam breathed deeply. "Promise not to tell?" 

"Yeah, I guess. Unless she's in trouble or danger somehow." Ao'nung crossed his arms.

"Nothing like that, she's fine. It's Lo'ak I'm worried about," Lo'ak told him, and began walking, beckoning Ao'nung to follow. "Lo'ak told me a couple of days ago that someone back home asked him out. But before anything happened, we had to leave. But the boy apparently promised to wait for Lo'ak to return. And now, he loves Tsireya, but he feels bad about leaving the other back home," Neteyam told him. Ao'nung looked sideways at him.

"Because he likes Tsireya and feels bad for the other?" Ao'nung asked, not fully following.

"He can't work out if his feelings are there for the other boy, but Lo'ak feels worse about leaving him there waiting, when he's not sure if he's going back, or going back single for that matter," Neteyam answered. "He told me he feels as if he's cheating on Tsireya, although he still likes her a lot." Ao'nung stopped and crossed his arms again.

"Has he talked to her about this?" Ao'nung asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"No, he tried, but I think he left it too open and she took it the wrong way," Neteyam sighed. "Anyway, he asked me if I could bring it up with her, so then he can make sure he gets to talk about it and not talk himself into a corner again," Neteyam explained. 

"He is going to get you to bring up his possible lover from home so he doesn't have to deal with it?" Ao'nung sounded annoyed. Neteyam tried to stay calm, feeling defensive over Lo'ak, as he assumed Ao'nung was over Tsireya. 

"Not completely. He doesn't want a chance to cop out again, so he wants me to mention it so that he can just talk without needing to awkwardly bring it up. I offered to help him because I don't want my brother to struggle with this alone. Besides, he truly likes Tsireya, and I'm sure she'll understand it, right?" Neteyam asked Ao'nung, who rubbed his forehead with a big sigh.

"I don't know how I feel about that, but I guess its her choice when she hears about it. You don't need my help do you?" Ao'nung quickly asked, eyebrows raised.

"No! I just wanted to tell you so I wasn't paranoid thinking about it by myself, sorry," Neteyam looked down. He heard his boyfriend take a deep breath and felt warm hands around his waist, and weight on his head.

"Don't apologise sunshine. Sorry, I got defensive too quickly. You're just trying to help your brother. Thanks for trusting me to listen," Ao'nung said quietly, embracing Neteyam tighter. 

Neteyam lifted his own arms behind Ao'nung to return the hug, forehead resting on his boyfriend's chest. 

"Your chest is really... hard," Neteyam observed awkwardly. His voice was slightly muffled but Ao'nung laughed.

"Excuse me? Should I be offended?" Ao'nung asked, holding Neteyam out at arms length.

"No, it's nice. Makes a good pillow," Neteyam nodded patronizingly.

"Mm, I'm sure. I'm sorry, I have to get back now." Ao'nung told him, sounding very annoyed.

"No problem, thank you for listening, and keeping the secret," Neteyam thanked Ao'nung, kissing him lightly. 

"See you later sunshine." Ao'nung grinned, turning away and following their path back to his marui. 

Tsireya POV (ye im doing something different lets see how it goes)

Tsireya's mother had spent a very, very, long time looking at her while she wrapped an Elder's arm to help keep it in place. Tsireya pretended not to notice, but felt the burning gaze in the side of her head for what seemed like hours. Tsireya's head was full of thoughts about Lo'ak, and it seemed that Ronal could tell. When Tsireya finished and stood to ask if she could leave, she prayed her mother wouldn't say anything.