That'sorry. Everything that happened came from his revenge, whether he stole the textbook, took the notebook and hid it, or destroyed the desk, broke the chair, but eventually Sailomm could find a way to deal with everything.

Seeing Sailom's delicate back silhouette, he used his fingertips constantly to caress his chin.

Maybe The previous measures were too childish.

At 4 p.m., the bell rang, and the students began to pack their books into their bags. Many students packed their bags a few minutes in advance and left right after the class teacher stepped out of the class. But today Sailom is not in a hurry as usual because it is a weekend holiday at the car garage where he is working part-time. So you don't have to hurry and pack your bags slowly. There's another student in the class who's out of breath running to you.

" What's wrong?" Sailom gazed at this nervous teenager.

"Auto"

" What's wrong with it?"

Sailoom anxiously asked, the teenager probably ran out of breath, and couldn't finish the sentence.

" He was surrounded by Kanghan and his accomplices behind the school."

" What are you talking about?" Sailom heard, without hesitation, immediately ran to the place where the incident happened.

Soon Sailom ran behind the school. This is where Kanghan used to bully Auto, but this time, let alone humans, even the silhouette of a dog passing by can't be seen. Sailom squinted cautiously looking around. When he was about to turn away, something from the back rushed straight towards him, causing him to fall head-on and hit the ground. The survival instinct makes Sailom curl up, to protect the internal organs of the body from being moved on impact. The back has been subjected to all severe pressure shocks and the arms are held in a protective posture.

After a long time, those laughter finally died down, Sailom had the opportunity to open his eyes to the person who was both mean and good at playing tricks. He saw the anger flashed in the eyes of the teenager who just stood aside and looked at you.

Sailom's eyes stared like that, but Kanghan was completely indifferent to the pain his opponent suffered. He stooped to the wood with a unique smile. Later, Kanghan grabbed the collar of the school uniform that had been stained with mud on his shoes, and forced Sailom to turn his head to face him. His eyes that seemed to crush his opponent swept through Sailom, as if he were a complete winner by now.

" You still fantasize about being the male lead?"

'Do you want to be my heroine?'

Sailom responded with a mocking and provocative smile, as if pouring more oil into Kanghan's fire. He kept punching Sailom in the face so hard that your mouth was covered with blood.

" You better keep your mouth shut and apologize for interfering in my affairs."

The sound of beating against the flesh was heard again, then from afar, a loud noise approached, telling them to stop quickly.

Both eyes looked at the people who had just arrived, one eye wide open, at the same time the corner of the other's mouth raised a satisfied smile.

" You don't stand a chance of winning this time."

" You want your friend to come down from behind me, then videotape me?"

Kanghan revealed Sailom's entire plan, with a knowing smile as if he had seen through it in the first place. Kanghan grinned at once.

" Your trick is too old."

At this moment, Guy and Auto, who were supposed to have gone home, were caught by Nava and Mac again, the cell phone in their hands was also taken away, it was obvious that everything would be kept secret.