Unfortunately it was like freezing outside and lunch was...cold. "It was fun though" we all turned back to Austin. "I need coffee" Carson headed to the kitchen.

I stared till he was out of sight, he's been avoiding me all day and I knew it. I wanted to walk into the kitchen but Bianca appeared from no where.

"I and Chadwick will be going bowling this evening"

"Nice, you guys be catching up" I said. Finally a boyfriend I accept. "I'll be right back" I cornered her and headed to the kitchen.

Carson was ravaging the fridge, I stood behind him silently, waiting for him to turn around. He did that with a can of bud light over his lips.

"Thought you wanted coffee?" I asked, crossing my hands over my chest.

"Had a change of mind" he replied, taking a sip from the drink. "I know what you're doing, Carson"

"What am i-"

"You're avoiding me!"

"I'm not" he denied. "I know what I see, your problem-"

"Guys! We are about to set out for the hunt" Austin called out to us, he glanced at Austin then back at me.

"Charlotte, we're cool" he said, before walking out.

No, we aren't. I turned around and watched him go. What's up with him? He's so unpredictable, I let out a frustrated sigh.

★★★

Late night hunting for cash.

That's what I call this, it was snowing and we all had changed in something warmer. I wore a grey baggy Jean and a black woolen cardigan.

I kept on staring at Carson, he's so annoying.

"So, you guys know the rules of the game! Whoever finds the cash, any one who could come back with it keeps it! Survival of the fittest. No cheating!" Austin yelled.

"You're most probably the cheater!" Bianca yelled back. "Who hid it anyways?" Carson asked.

"I did!" Calvin called out. "Hey Calvin, have I told you you're my favorite?" Harley asked.

"Not gonna work" Jayson told her.

"Buried or hidden?" Cole asked. "Hidden"

"Bye suckers!" Austin hopped on his bicycle and was riding out. "First to get back with the bag, keeps it" Calvin reminder.

"I'm so getting that cash" Chloe said as she hopped on her bicycle. "You coming?" Bianca asked. "Yeah"

So much for a crazy week.

In few minutes we were at the park, searching around. I wasn't making any effort in looking for shits, I already had a lot occupying my mind, with this dick leaving anytime soon.

"Okay, that's it. I can't take this anymore" I turned back to him, he was behind me and wasn't saying anything to me. And you tell me it's all good.

After the incident, we can't be this close without talking to each other.

He looked up from his phone, he too wasn't searching. "I have had it with this mood swings and shits, okay? What's up with you?"

"Nothing's up"

"No, there is! You can't go back being this cold! I've been through shits just to bring back the old you, you can't push me back to stage one!" I yelled and he was silent, shooting me that hard stare.

He had to say something, we're past this stage. "Did you mean all what you said at the clock tower?" He asked.

"What does that have to do with this?!" I exclaimed in disbelief. "It has a lot"

"No, it doesn't! You really are frustrating! Heck, you were about dying! I needed some way to convince you" I pulled my hair.

"Listen, Char-"

"No! You're Carson Parker! You've got a whole life to live! You could get anything you want! You can have any bitch you want-"

"Why do you always assume there are bitches?"

"That's not an assumption, that's how you guys make it seem" I replied.

"You still don't trust me, do you?" He had hurt in his face.

"Why would i?" I scoffed. "Parkers are not trusted" I looked away, I was angry. "You guys are just bunch of players who has their lives easy! And you expect trust? Look, I can't put my heart on anything Parker related, they don't last. They're just gonna leave...just the way you are"

I couldn't describe his facial expression, he was wounded by my words but I felt worst inside.

"Thanks... " he nodded, taking a step back. "...thanks for letting me know" he turned around and walked away.

I sighed, pulling my hair "I found it!" Bianca yelled and everyone immediately turned to her. "That's impossible!" Austin yelled.

"It's huge" she fawned. "It's first to get the cash back right?" Harley asked and everyone smiled, Bianca screamed and ran to the opposite direction.

I sighed and fell down beside my bicycle. I fucked up, he's leaving in few days and that's what I had to say to him.

I don't even know what I want, I'm so confused.

This is messed up.