i quickly ran towards her...and said - omg!! how did this happened?? and pick her up in bridal side!!

and made her sit on the bed... listening sound pratik and TD also come..to her room..

td - what happened princess!!( concernedly).

Teju- i was coming out of washroom after getting ready....my leg slipped ....

tm-  hamesha careless.. idhar udhar  girna hota hai..(scolded)...

td- is it paining much...

Teju- a little...i think a sprain...kal Tak thik hojayega...

td- ok baccha!! and patted her head..

and then all went  downstairs...Karan picked up teju..as it's difficult for her walking...and they have their breakfast...and talk about random stuffs... after that...

Karan - accha toh mom !! hum chalte hain!!

tm- aur thodi der..ruk jate beta..

Karan - aunty next time pakka..

tm nodded...and they left for kundrra mansion after bidding bye to them...

Karan again picked her up...and made her sit on car and started driving...to kundrra mansion...

at kundrra.. mansion!!

all panicked to see her on karan's arm..Karan explained..them everthing ..

Km- baccha is it paining much (cupping her cheeks)

Teju- no mumma ...just a little...kal Tak thik hojayega.. don't worry!!

km kissed her forehead...

sid - ok let me check ... saying he was about to touch her feet..teju removed her feet... said-kya bhai aap ..kaise mere pair chun sakte ho... Maine medical laga Diya hai...aur pain killer ...le lungi..

sid- chup..chap betho aur mujhe apna kaam karne do ( sternly)..and saw...it is swollen... slightly...

he said - i have to put elastic bandage

teju was looking at him with a pout..

Karan-  dad bhi bol rahe the...use doctor ko call kar rahe the.. toh usne ..mana kardiya...( glaring at her) bola ki woh khud karlegi...

Teju- par main kar leti ( cutely 🥺)...thodu sa laga hai....baas tum mujhe dant rahe ho...

all goes  aww in her cuteness!!

kd- .koi nahi dantega ...meri bachi ko thik hai...aur tu... pyaar se baat kar meri bacchii se use lagi hai...aur dant Raha hai..use..( glaring at Karan)..

Karan looked at him shocked 😳...teju show tongue to him... all smiled

after sid put bandage on it... said - do din main thik ho jayega...bass sprain hai.. ok...( softly)

teju nodded...and said - thanks bhai..

sid- patted her head and said.." bhai bolti hai ..phir thanks bolti hai not fair"

teju smiled...and asked..- where is aaisa di and aarav jiju.. dikhayi nahi de rahi...aur arushi.

Km- woh toh aaj subah hi chale Gaye...aarushi ko school bhi toh Jana..tha na..

Teju- but I'll miss them ( with a pout)

Km- koi baat nahi...woh ayenge...jab chuti milegi...use..

teju nodded...and then karan took her to room ...and made her sit on bed...and said - take rest agar kuch chahiye toh..bula dena thik hai (softly) kissed her forehead...

Teju- ok ..(smiled)

just like whole day passed...they took care of her...she also talk with tm and TD on face time..

Random day!!!

from today teju is going to join...her hospital!!! it has been a week to their marriage!!...Teju wake up found that she is sleeping on her husband...and he is holding her protectively ..she smiled and.. kissed his forehead!!..and went to Washroom...

after some time..Karan wakeup and saw ..his side empty...he wake up and at that time ..teju come out of.. washroom... saying..."Good morning sunny"...

Karan - " good morning"..par itni subah..tum kya kar rahi ho...

Teju- do you forget...I've to go for hospital at 9.30 Am... and waise bhi ..nind khul gayi jaldi..aur nind nahi aarahi thi toh main... fresh hone caligayi...

Karan - chalo...give me my morning kissie...

teju slapped his arm said " sameless"..Karan chukled and teju pecked his lips and said.." go and freshen up ..Karan pouted...and then went to Washroom.... after that they both go to downstairs!!

And wish everyone good morning...and all have their breakfast... with chitchat!!

After that teju go to her room for getting ready for hospital!!

And coming down stairs...she said-  mom
I'm going to hospital !! (Hugging her)

Km- beta tu kaise jayegi..

Teju- apni car se.. ok main calti hun...

Km - wait a minute..(teju frowned)..and she come with... sweet curd..and feed it to teju...teju felt very happy...that she got a loving family 🥺💖...

Teju- thanks mumma...she hugged her .and left sitting on her car...

Karan had already left for office as he has some important work!!

at karan's office

Karan is totally angry as..he got a news ....that...he lost..a project.. which was very important for his office...and now they are discussing about it..

Karan - how the hell we lost the deal!! every thing was perfect!! (angrily)

aman- woh ...sir..the presentation...we were going to present...some one leaked it ...and our rivalry company used that...and we lost that project (scared)...

Karan - who sold it??

aman- don't know sir !! ( scared)

Karan - check the cctv footage of that room where...was the file.. i want footage in half an hour!!

aman-nodded and left from there..

teju's hospital!!

teju entered the hospital!! every one wished her...she said thank you and left for her cabin!!

she was sitting in her cabin..her door knocked..it was viraj...he was shocked to see.. mangalsutra and sindoor on her forehead!!

Viraj - you are married??

Teju- (smiled) yes!! just a week before!!

viraj was shocked!! -that's why you were absent in privious week....

teju nodded....viraj was just standing there with a black expression..

teju snapped her fingers on front of him and said - "Dr. viraj" what happened??

viraj- no no... nothing...um congratulations 🎉 and left from ..

teju frowned...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 23th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼