༯𝙫-𝙘𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙩.1༯

𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙫𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙔 !⚠️

(𝐂/𝙉)- 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨/𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚
(𝙔/𝙉)- 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚
(𝙎/𝙉)- 𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚
Family vacation

   You and (c/n) get a call from your parents.They asked if you guys wanted to go to the beach with them. So ofc you guys said yes because you guys love family time but also like to get away. You guys would leave in two days so you had to prepare fast.
   So you guys went to bed and waiting for the next day to come. " good morning bae" " good morning babe" you guys say. You guys have to leave tomorrow so today you guys have to prepare. "Hey bae can you go grab our suitcases?"You asked. Ofc love (c/n) replied. You guys Both opened your suitcases and started grabbing your things, and neatly placing it in it. You guys spent the whole rest of your day together preparing and just getting ready for the big trip. Soon it was time for bed so you guys snuggled up together and went to sleep.
Trip day

You and (c/n) packed up your car and got in the car. You texted your parents and told them you guys were on the way. On the way there you guys jammed your music making little pit stops along the way. After about 3 1/2 hours you guys got to the condo.
You and (c/n) said hello and greeted your family.
It was already pretty late so you guys all went to the store and picked up some food. When you guys got back it was 10:47 pm and you and the fam were tired. So you guys called it a night.

V-cay

The next day you guys went on the beach to take some photos. Some with your family and some separately with (c/n). You guys were having a lot of fun and at one point (c/n) picked you up and started running with you into the water. You guys had a blast and started messing around. You guys played and splashed and made the best time out of yourselfs. Ofc you need some sibling time so you and (s/n) picked some seashells of the shore and made some sand castles.
   It was coming close to lunch time and the family was hungry. You and (c/n) were a bit burnt out  so guys decided to stay in while the fam went out for lunch. "We'll be back later" your mom said. You replied with "okay mom see you soon be safe!".
Once they left you and (c/n) layed down on the couch and watched outer banks. You were alr kinda bored so you just started playing with your hands on top of (c/n). "Bae wyd" (c/n) asked. "Oh idk just playing ig" you replied. "Oh okay then" (c/n) replied.
   "So you wouldn't care if I just did this huh?" And took off (c/n) shirt. Or this and you kissed him alr shutting him up basically. The kissing got more and more heated and so now (c/n) hands were on your waist going near your shirt to take it off. He threw it off and it just so happened to land on the tv. (Making you laugh) "damn you got skills even just tRNA act chill😭".you say. " ofc I do duhh" (c/n) reply's. You scoot back a little so you can take off his pants. "Oo a seat" you say jokingly. "It can be 🤷‍♀️" (c/n) says. (C/n) is now over you and slides your pants and underwear off. You slightly gasp as the cold air is now touching your sensitive spot. He then unclasps your bra letting your boobs free. You then slide his underwear off releasing himself. You noticed he was alr hard turning you on even more. You pull him in to kiss you more and hold onto him while he gently rubs your area to see if your ready. You were really wet so it was just right for him to get in. He gently inserted himself into you. You jolt as your still not used to his size. You moan a little trying your best not to as your body has been craving for him.He goes slow making sure your comfortable and not to overpowered yet. Making your body chill as the sensation of you guys, making you want him all and the only thing you can think about is how good it feels.*mmm you bite your lip* trying your best to mute yourself because you don't wanna give yourself away. He grabs your chin up so he can kiss you passionately. You grab him tighter signaling that your ready. So he wraps his arms under your shoulders so he has a better grip. He's now going faster making you gasp second by second. You now focus on his breathing while he still taking you on. Making you just enjoy his love more. " fuckkk" you let out. "It's okay bae just breathe" he replies. He goes faster then he was making you pant *AUHH* he  then kisses you to muffle your moans. You let go from the kiss and say "bae I'm coming" and grab the back of his hair. He picks you up and puts you on the counter laying you down. He then goes down to your boob lightly sucking it just to make the sex more sensual. You breathe deeply and try to just take things in. He places your legs on his shoulders and continues fucking you. Still going at a fast past. Making eye contact with him you hold onto his arm giving you something to squeeze. "I'm so close (y/n)" (c/n) says in a grunt. (C/n) is now going as fast as he can making you pretty much scream. "FUCKKK" you grab his hand to cover your mouth. " I'm coming!!" (C/n) says and let's go gently. Letting you guys catch your breath. He picks you up again laying you down on the bed. You grab the blanket and snuggle it for a minute or two while (c/n) goes to pick everything up. He comes back to bed gets dressed and hands you his shirt you take it put it on and lay on him. He holds you. "That was fun" you say and smile. " really cause you seemed scared if you ask me 🤣" (c/n) says. "Okayyy okay I wasn't scared it was just a lot to take in.🤷‍♀️ what can I say I'm tiny." You replied (you both giggle and take a nap.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙!