༯𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣༯

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣 🔞⚠️

(𝙔/𝙉)-𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚
(𝐂/𝙉)-𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨/𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣
C/n got home from work after a long day.You we're sitting on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy on your tv.C/n goes over to you and asks about your day. "Hey Y/n I missed you it's been such a long day how was your day?"you reply with "it was good babe I really missed you too." He grabbed your legs and placed them on his lap. "Looks like someone is affectionate today." you say with a giggle.He smirks and starts getting closer.C/n lays his head on your chest and you wrap your arms around him.He looks up at you and says. "I love you Y/n."

You and C/n cuddle for a while and eventually get hungry. "Hey babe can you order food?" You say with a smile. He reply's with "okay but how are you paying."He says with a little laugh."How about you pay"you giggle and look at him. "He says okay."with a fake sad face.Then he started tickling you, and you guys got into a tickle fight. "Stop C/n it hurts to laugh this much." You said while uncontrollably laughing. "fine I'll stop"as he said and layed back down.You hovered over him knowing your not gonna let him win the tickle fight.You start tickling him. "AHHH stoppp stop he says while laughing so hard you start laughing with him. "HAHA I win!!" You say. "Actually I do"he said and grabs your face kissing you softly.

You smile so hard and wrap your arms around his neck. You guys continue to kiss slowly turning into a make out. " I fucking love you Y/n" C/n says. " I love you to baby." He picks you up your legs and arms around him.He walks into the kitchen while your still making out and sets you on the counter.*Kissing you harder and gripping your ass*"Fuck your hot baby" you say as your pussy throbs and  your heart races.You can tell by the way he's breathing his heart is racing to.

He holds your waist searching for your underwear waist band.He finds it and pulls your underwear down aggressively. "Fuck" you say softly.You make eye contact and look at his shirt. "Take it off" you said. " make me" he said. "Fine" you replied.he gets closer and you take of his shirt.While your hands are on his chest.your hands slowly go down his body,and stops at his dick."Don't tease me like this Y/n."he says in a soft tone."oh don't worry love you'll like this."you said and drop his shorts down.Your still on the counter and you look at his boxers. " omg it's big" you say under your breath."What was that Y/n." He says.
"Nothing"you say. He takes of the T-shirt you stole from him.His hands exploring your chest.He gets on his Knees and pulls your body closer. " damn your wet"he says and lightly touching your clit.you let out a slight moan.He starts getting his face closer to your area and starts licking and sucking your clit. "auhhhh" you let out.your breathing getting heavier.He runs his tongue faster against your clit.
This leads you into a shaking orgasm. "STOP PLEASE" you say.

"Okay baby didn't know you were so sensitive to me."he says and laughs. "shut up" you reply.you decide to get off the counter.When he stands up you can see he has a huge boner.His dick starts throbbing through his boxers. You pull his boxers down and start stroking him slowly.you slowly start sucking the tips of him and then fastening your pace.he grunts and you can hear him moan. "Damnit Y/n your a bad girl."Fuck Y/n I can't take it anymore" he says and unclasps your bra.he throws your bra on the floor. "I can't take it either C/n"you say in a pant.He puts you back on the counter.
He starts sucking your tit.You grab his dick and start jerking it again." I guess you want me too" he says and smirks at you. "Ofc I want you your mine" you say and smile at him.He pushes your hair away from your face and kisses you again.He pushes you closer to him again. "Fuck me baby" you say." Your wish is my command" he replies.His dick starts getting rubbed against your slit touching your clit.His tip slowly inserts you.Your pussy gripping him. "Fuck" you both say.he then slams into you. " AUHHH" gentle please. Your pussy still isn't use to his size.
" okay baby sorry" he says and holds your waist.Your arms wrap around his neck and you guys are kissing while he's slowly penetrating you.

"MMMmmm" you moan during the intense kissing.
"Fuck..fffuck"C/n let's out. "Your so tight" he says slowing his pace and grunting a little. " I want you to destroy me baby" you say. " are you sure Y/n?" It's gonna hurt."He says his eyes fluttering a little from what you said." yess pleaseee" you say. " okay but if it's too much say stop and I'll stop okay."he says.
" okay" you reply. He pulls you off the counter and pushes your body against the counter.your titties hitting the cold granite. "Auh" you let out.He searches for your hole slowly inserting your wet pussy. "Fuck me" you say. " I will baby now hush so daddy can pound you."he says and smacks your ass leaving his hand print. "MMM" you let out.He goes in all the way going fast." You like that Y/n" he says slight laughing. " yess" you say.His pace going faster. " Shittt" I'm gonna cum soon C/n says. You could already feel the pit in your stomach as his dick hits your cervix harder and faster each second. "OH FUCKKK" you scream. " let it out baby" he says. " C/N IM CUMMMING" you say
lightly crying and your breathing intensifies. "DAMMn your so hot Y/n I'm gonna burst soon" he says and grunts.You hear him swallow hard. " Fuck it" he says and picks you up again. " what are you doing" you say. "Shhh" he replies he lays you on the couch and pushes your legs back. " I'm gonna fill you baby" he says smirking.

You pull him in close to kiss you as he inserts you. His pace becomes faster then before. "OH MY GOD C/N" you scream. " this is what you wanted" he said and you can hear him breathing way heavier and him moaning.
" IMM GONNA-" before he can finish his sentence you squirt. " CUMMM SHIT GAH DAMN".he screamed his Cum filling your insides and your juice over him and your body.You guys are both panting he holds onto you." I've never had sex like that before.." you say." Me either Y/n."he replies and wipes your tears. Then you guys enter the shower to wash up.

Part two will involve where this left off.🤍
Thank you guys so much for reading this series if you guys would like a part two and possibly more I'd be happy to make some! Signing off -𝙘𝙭𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚