༯𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧༯

𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 ☻︎

(𝙔/𝙉)-𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚
(𝐂/𝙉)-𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨/𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧

As the shower was beginning to steam.C/n held your
Hand and dragged you to the bathroom.He placed you on the counter holding you and making sure your okay. "Y/n I didn't hurt you did I..C/n asked."
"No it did hurt at first but you made it better.you said with a smirk."C/n kissed your lips holding on to your waist.You gripped onto his shoulders. "C/n do me again PLEASEEEE."You beg him. "You really want me again so soon.Ig I'm really your taste he said smirking."Yeah you taste so good" y/ n said in a moan. You get on the floor to get on your knees.You grab his dick and start to lick it all over making c/n let out a moan. "fuck it" he says and takes you in the shower.Your bodies getting drenched in the warm water.He picks you up putting you against the wall.
He starts licking your sweet clit.
You moan in his ear "pleaseee baby pleaseee." "Okay but you asked for it."(he slams his dick into your vagina) "OHHH SHITT" you scream. "I told you Y/n" "I didn't think you would go this hard you said."

while he's in you he slows down a bit so you really feel him in you.He starts rubbing your clit at the same time.Making you orgasm. "UUUUhhhhaa"
"Did you just.." "yep" you reply. "Damn you last shorter then me he laughs at you" "Don't you laugh you know I feel good." He holds you up by your tittys. "You mad shorty.he says uncontrollably laughing." "Fine you wanna be like that, go sit down"
(The water hits you guys even more) You get on his lap. He starts messing with your hair. "Mm" "don't tease me rn."you say "Or what shorty." You put it in.
You. Your pussy clasps onto his dick and you start bouncing on him. "Fuckk Y/n" he says. "What did you think laughing was gonna get you!" You say to him. He grips your ass. "Harder Y/n" you slam your body even harder. "oh fuckkk" he lets out. You grab his face and kiss him.He can't take it anymore.

He puts you back against the wall but now he's in control.he's going really fast. "C/NNNNN" you whimper and scream.You already squirted not to long before. "C/NNNNN MMMMmmm"You started to drip your cum on his dick. Then C/n cums too"Y/n I'm CUMMING" he pants and both of your guys cum drips out. He decided he still wasn't done.
He's going faster and faster.Your pussy starts to squirt.He's still going.All you guys can hear is your breathing, the water,and your bodies colliding.Now your holding onto his neck and messing with his hair. "C/NNNNNNNNN STOPP PLEASE IM TO FULLL" you say screaming and exhausted. Before he could stop he cums again. "Auhhh damn your so tight" he moans and grunts. He doesn't pull out and puts you guys straight in the water.Your bodies soaked.

He kisses your neck and body still holding you. Accidentally giving you hickeys. You start kissing his body too leaving a hickey right on the side of his neck. he then just holds you and lays his head on your chest. " I really do love u Y/n not just our sex or conversation I love you love you." He says. "I love you love you to and we really are amazing aren't we."you say and smile.

He puts you down still holding onto you and starts sucking your breast. "Mmm" you play with his hair.
You watch him and he removes his mouth you can see the saliva coming from his mouth and it left on your boob. You get on your knees. You lick his tip.He pulls back your dripping wet hair. You watch as the water droplets cover his body and the face he makes cause how amazing you feel to him. You start to suck him off. "Fuckkk right there Y/n" he moans.

You then suck a bit harder and facen your pace. "Mmmmm" he moans and fills your little mouth with cum.You stand back up your back facing towards him.you grab the shampoo and wash your hair as C/n helps.you rinse your hair and he pulls you back making your ass hit his bulging dick.His dick sitting under your pussy.his right hand covering your boob and carefully twisting your nipple.His left hand rubbing your pussy and slowly fingering you. "Aaaa" you let out. You turn over and kiss him turning into a messy make out.you tell him to get infront of you.He does you tell him to bend down to get on your level. You then grab the shampoo and wash his hair. "Damn babe you know how to wash hair too" he says and chuckles. " ofc I do!" You say and giggle.

He faces you and continues the kiss.you gasp he then backs up with you reaching for the body wash.He covers your body in the body wash.Then starts to massage your body with it.Squeezing your tits and ass.you grab the body wash and poor it on him.You massage his chest and stroke his dick. "Y/n be careful" he says. "I will" you say grinning.he picks you up again but putting you guys right under the water.you guys are breathing heavily.once all the soap is washed off he sets you on the ledge.he then gets on his knees.his warm tongue touches your pussy making your body clinch around his head. " you moan auhh" he inserts his fingers while he eats you out.

His fingers touch your g-spot. " OH C/NN" you Cum on his fingers.he spreads your legs out even more and inserts his dick one last time.He goes as fast as he can and you guys both are screaming "FUCKKK" your guy's breathing is super intense.you squirt all over him. "FUCK Y/NN." You guys both physically can't take it anymore.he stops the water and helps you out. You can hardly walk.he puts you on the bed and helps you get dressed.He gets dressed aswell and he holds you until you both fall asleep.

That's it for part 2!🤍