༯𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙..༯

| BOUNUS CHAPTER | 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙭 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜⚠️

𝙮/𝙣: 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝙗/𝙣: 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

One crazy night

It was Friday afternoon and you and b/n were walking towards the busses. "I have a crazy idea but you gots to be down" you said. B/n said "ofc I'm down what is it tho?" Y/n said "you'll see" and you jumped in the bus and said "bye!" As soon as you got home you ran in your room and packed your bag. Putting some clothes snacks and other little things. You fixed your hair and face and changed into a tank-top and sweat shorts. You were all ready and couldn't wait to surprise b/n.
You eventually got to his house your bestie dropped you off and she said "go get him tiger" you said "thank you and I sure will!" You grabbed your stuff and waved bye and walked up to his window it was 10:30 pm. You knocked quietly but loud enough for b/n to hear you. B/n was scared asf bc he didn't know who it was and came up to the window with a bat. He saw you through the curtains and dropped the bat to open the window. "Y/N!! You can't scare me like that!" "I'm sorry😂 now let me in" you replied. B/n grabbed your hand and pulled you in. This was your first time actually in his room and you started exploring it. B/n laughed and asked what you are doing. You said you were just seeing what he has.
You found a box full of pictures of him and you. You said awww this is so cute. B/n threw a pillow at you and said shut up.
You said fine wtv and got up you asked b/n what he wanted to do. B/n said it's up to you and that we can do anything. You jumped on his bed and said we should play some games. B/n said bet and you guys played video games, and would you rather for like an hour so now it was like 12:45am. Then you said OMG we have to watch white chicks! B/n said YOUR SO RIGHTTT! So you layed next to him and waited for the movie to play. Then you got up and got some snacks out of your bag and said I got you.B/n said oooo bet! So you gave him the snacks and layed next to him. You said I'm cold and that this blanket isn't enough. (You said that bc you've had a massive crush on b/n since you guys became friends) B/n came closer and held you and said does this help and I can back up if it's to much. You said no it's just enough and you were trying not to grin.
It was the middle of the movie and you felt pretty comfortable, but for some reason you were feeling risky. You said I need some help getting comfortable b/n said oh what can I do? You said nothing just stay still b/n listened and continued to watch the movie. You had this burning urge that was drawing you into him so you straddled his lap. B/n said WOAH what are you doing..? You said shit I'm sorry I feel so stupid. B/n shushed you and said don't apologize I just wasn't expecting that. You didn't realize but you breast was coming out of your tank top a little bit and b/n could see your nipple. Uhhh y/n he said and pointed at them and covered his eyes. You said I'm so sorry and asked b/n if he could fix it. He said are you sure I don't want to weird you out. You said it's okay and decided to confess your feelings. B/n was shocked and said y/n I've always liked you and I can't lie I'm in love with you y/n.
You were stunned and had no words. B/n started apologizing and said shit I fucked this up. You said shut up b/n. But I really need you. You were still on top of b/n and said I really just want to consume you b/n. B/n was shocked and he slowly ran his hands up your thighs and asked if that's okay. You bit your lip and shook your head yes. He was rubbing your thighs for a tiny bit giving you chills and eventually he grabbed for your waist. You slowly grinded against him you could feel him through his pants. You kept eye contact and got closer touching his lips forcing him to touch yours. You guys slowly but passionately made out and he turned you over on your back.
he slid your shorts off and asked may I? you said duhh and that you've always dreamed of this. He then took your underwear off and started to slowly slid in your folds with his fingers. You gasped and he asked if you were alr. You said yes and told him to keep going. He slowly inserted his big fingers in you and it being kinda painful but good. You closed your eyes and relaxed. He said look at me y/n does that feel good you said yesss. He said okay but if I go to far let me know he went a bit faster you kept moaning and and lightly gasping. B/n then pinned your legs back and started going down on you making you feel a little to good. He sucked and flicked his tongue on your clit. Till you we're basically begging for mercy and cummed in his mouth. You said mmMmmmmmMMM fuckkk! B/n then covered your mouth and you bit down on his hand. he said shhh baby girl I can't wake the house.
You said I'm sorry we can stop. He said no no don't apologize just try not to be tooo loud we don't wanna wake the whole neighborhood. You giggled and said come here. B/n was hovering over you staring down into your eyes both grinning. He took your top off and took his pants off, and you took his shirt off. He came closer to kiss you again but he also kissed your neck and gave you hickey's. He was still in his underwear and you asked him if he could show you. He shook his head yes and took them off. Your face went from 😙 to 😳 real quick after seeing his size. He was the biggest you had ever seen or imagined. He was really hard but you just wanted him even more. You were soaking wet and craved him so bad. You grabbed his face pulling his lip down and said please b/n. He said please what? You said please fuck me.
B/n shook his head and said okay but tell me if I need to stop. You said okay and looked down and watched. He slowly ran his tip up and down your walls and slowly inserted.
You said oh my god and it kinda hurt but you also really liked it. B/n said should I stop and you said hell no! He slowly pumped in and out trying to get you used to it. Each pump took your breath away. He came closer pressing his forehead against yours while y'all both watched. Then you guys looked back at eachother and kissed and he continued but going faster. Auhhh you let out. B/n asked if that feels good you said yes. He continued and went a lil faster you said oOo fuckkk. You held onto his shoulders from under his arms. He said faster? You said yes b/nnnn he went faster and it was so hard for you to breathe right. All you could feel was how hard and good it feels and you couldn't let it stop. You lightly dug your nails in his back. But that only made him go faster you screamed O FUCKKK DADDY he said shittt! And covered your mouth thankfully not waking anyone up. He kept pounding as fast as he could and you alr felt your cum all over his cock. Your eyes were watery but you couldn't stop and you were still moaning loud asf, and the sounds of the pounding filling the room. He said FUCK Y/NN I'm cumming.. b/n pulled out as fast as he could and he cummed all over your stomach. You were shocked and could still feel his dick inside you.
You need help cleaning up you asked. Yes b/n replied. You told him to lay down and you climbed ontop of him bottom up. His cum dripped down on him while you sucked his dick going slow and fast. Sucking the sides and tip.He smacked your ass and you looked back at him and said damnnn that's gonna leave a mark. You did a few more pumps until he was clean and had nothing left on him. You turned back and said I love you b/n and you never knew how long. He said I love you y/n and I always will. You guys put some clothes on and snuggled up together. You said wait! I forgot to give you some hickey's you sat on his lap and gave him some hickeys on his neck and chest. Then after some more making out and sweet kisses. You guys fell asleep cozy as a bug. And the next morning you guys woke up and decided to get together since you've always wanted to and since you knew the truth.
Later on you told your bestie and some close friends and soon you and b/n would go on an adventure together.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 ♡