Hard to read

||BEAST AU||

Ship: Tanizaki x Akutagawa

(Gin is at the agency too now btw)

Kunikida was walking to the office and sat on his desk, getting ready to work when he suddenly heard a voice from beneath his desk.

-Kunikida.

-AH!

He looks down and saw his colleague, legs brought together against his chest and his usual dark and empty stare.

-Akutagawa?!

-I'm asking for your assistance. Now.

Kunikida sighs.

-Can you just get out of my desk...?

-Deal.

Akutagawa crawls from under Kunikida's desk and sat on the couch.

-I have a major problem.

-And what would that be?

-I may, or may not, have something I won't say out loud for someone in the agency.

-And you're telling me this why..?

-Because you seem like the type of men who knows how to deal with such things.

-Wowowowow- Uh, no, no, no, no, no. Ask Dr. Yosano or Ranpo instead. Or just ask your sister while you're at it.

-They don't know anything about this.

-So you mean to tell me that you asked me first instead of your own sister?!

-It seems I forgot to tell her.

-You'll know she'll panick if you don't tell her before doing a move on that-one-person. She'll think you don't trust her, and you know Gin more than I do. I'm sure you know how she'll react to that.

Akutagawa looked down but nodded.

-You're right. And you might not be as qualified as I thought you'd be. You have served me no use. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to talk to Oda.

-First off: Ouch, second off: Oda doesn't know a thing about love. I told you to talk to Dr. Yosano or Gin instead.

-I'm not going to Dr. Yosano ever again.

-Still afraid?

-Yes. But I don't know, I dropped hint of me liking him before.

-So it's a 'him', huh?

-Yes...

-I think I know who that is.

-If you tell anyone, I'll make you swallow your precious spare-pens up your nosetrils.

-Noted.

--------------------------

-So, out of all people, you fell in love with Junichirō. stated Gin.

-Yes.

-Since when?

Akutagawa stayed silent.

-That long, huh?

-Well... It was before we found you, and I didn't get the time to tell you about it-

-I'm not mad, don't worry. Plus, through your horrible flirting skills, I did notice.

-'Horrible'?

-"Tanizaki, your hoodie looks like the tail of a dead raccoon."

-Still don't understand why he didn't feel charmed...