Dancing Rock

Ship: Atsulucy

If you don't like it... Stay mad I guess? 😕 Or don't read idk at this point.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy was working in the restaurant as always just doing her stuff,she had a good day and the music playing in the background of the cafe was really relaxing.

No one was there and it was almost time to close it.

someone came in the cafe.

The one and only Atsushi.

Atsushi walked to the cafe and sat on a place near the counter.

-Hello, can I have Uhm.. what's the cheapest you've got?

-Look at the card next to ya genius.

-Oh, thanks.

He proceed to read the card and showed her the most cheapest plate

-Wow, ya don't get paid much in the agency do ya now?

-..I just wanna save for my rent leave me alone...

The music changed into rock music, Atsushi didn't know what it was nor how to dance on it, but Lucy did (Cuz she's American and all-)

-I like that song, what kind of dance do we usually use for that one?

-You mean Rock?

-Rock? Wow I really wanna learn it someday!

-...I could teach you.. if you want..

-Really ?? Lucy-chan you know how to dance Rock?

-Of course I do! Whaddya think I was stupid or sum?!

-Dancing and being stupid is not really-

Before Atsushi could finish his phrase Lucy grabbed both his hand and pulled him into a dance.

She took one of his arm and started swinging it around right and left and occasionally used Atsushi's arm to make her spin in place.

Atsushi was lost but his eyes could not in a million years could be taken of the beautiful girl that gladly offered him a dance, she looked so concentrated it gave Atsushi a weird feeling in his stomach.

-Weretiger, focus.

-Huh?! Oh, yeah, sorry about that..

Lucy then grabbed his waist to lead the dance and whispered 'one two, one two..' to keep her in rythme.

Atsushi had no idea what he was doing but trusted blindly Lucy.

-Agh! Yer doing it all wrong! Put your foot right there and you go the rythme of the music, there!

-That better?

-For sure, you just keep on doing that until the music stops, if you still have the strength for that of course.

Atsushi was now really invested and tried to move in synch with the red hair girl in front of him.

Lucy grabbed Atsushi's wrist and pulled him closer, Lucy's arm was wrapped around Atsushi's chest, and when he least expected it Lucy pushed her arm to make him tangle.

Atsushi letted out an amused and surprised laugh that made Lucy blush a little bit.

And now it was Atsushi's turn to lead so he turned Lucy around and proceed to do the same thing.

But Lucy wanted to end the dance in a special way, she took Atsushi's waist, pulled him closer and then made him fall, Lucy pulled Atsushi down, wich almost made him touch the ground but Lucy was there to keep him from hitting it.

The music stopped, the dance stopped and Lucy was there, holding on Atsushi's waist, Atsushi who was almost hitting the ground but his legs were strong enough to keep him a bit up.

-There ,yer happy?

-Y-yeah..

Lucy pulled him up and let go of his waist.

-You dance really good Lucy-chan..

-Thanks.

Silence

-You too.

-All thanks to you!

-Yeah.. I guess. I just know the basics.. Not so impressive.

-It is, and I can't even dance properly! ( Let's ignore the WAN episode shall we?)

-No you're okay.

Atsushi didn't respond they were both red of embarrassment, Lucy then leaned closer and kissed him on the cheek.

Atsushi turned even reder and so did Lucy.

-Don't get to worked up about that kiss ey?

Atsushi silencly nodded and got out of the cafe.

He turned his head to the left to see Dazai's shocked face, he was outside.

He saw everything.

-AH DAZAI-SAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

-ATSUSHI YOU'RE NOT BITCHLESS?! AND YOU MANAGED TO PULL AN AMERICAN?! TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!

-WHAT- I'M STILL SINGLE THIS KISS DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

-"OH, OOH LOOK AT ME I'M BABY ATSUSHI WHO CAN'T TELL WHEN WOMAN LIKES ME I'M SO MATURE OOLALA"

-I DON'T SOUND LIKE THAT!

anyway bye I'm writing to much and I should probably get some sleep, good day/nigh I love you ❤️