Some more headcanons

Some might get sad and angsty so beware, but some are just fun and cute :)
(THOSE ARE MY PERSONAL HC)

1.

[DOMESTIC AU]

Sometimes Mushiranpoe would go to IKEA, and since pets of any kind aren't allowed, Poe has to stay outside.

With Poe gone, Mushitarō and Ranpo would act like those toxic married couple in the kitchen showroom.

They often get kicked out before buying anything.

Or Ranpo would just get lost and Mushitarō would panic.

2.

[ANGST WARNING]

Lucy was never hugged in her childhood so she would use her ability (Anne) to hug her, after some time, Anne became like a parental figure to Lucy even though she wasn't a real being she still thought that Anne was the only one that ever loved her.

3.

[ANGST WARNING]

Tachihara: *eats well and sleeps well*
Hirotsu: *has trouble sleeping because of work and guilt*
Gin: *has trouble eating because of insecurities and anxiety.*

4.

Mushitarō and Kaaji would sometimes visit Katai, they're all a bunch of movie nerds and when they would watch a movie they would all three turn around and say at the same time:

"Did you know-"

5.

Hirotsu tried his best to keep Dazai and Chuuya from smoking.

He failed for Chuuya,

But Dazai obeyed.

6.

Aya runs around the house trying to find the remote whenever the Disney Fast play gets on because she panicks.

Kunikida watches her after effortlessly spotting it.

7.

Lucy is transfem and Twain is transmasc.

8.

[SPOILER AHEAD AND ANGST]

Gin felt absolutely freaking shitty after "stabbing" Tachihara and apologized a billion time while Tachihara only felt worse.

Hirotsu just felt guilty for not being there to protect them.

9.

Kyouka listens to TV Girl when she's sad, Kenji often notices her being sad and listens to it with her.

10.

Goubilicious is dating the detective with the green jacket who called out Poe's homosexuality.

They're getting married.

I'll find some more byeee!!