Two

That morning as soon as Olivia made it into the house, she was bombarded with questions from her husband.

"Where were you? Who were you with? what's on your neck?"

She walked pass him and into the kitchen where their maid was making coffee.

"Good morning Mrs. Rose," their maid Margo spoke politely.

"Morning Margo."

She went to the refrigerator and grabbed one of the fruit juices and tried to leave the kitchen but she was stopped by her husband.

"Who were you with?" he asked with a very serious tone causing her to laugh.

"My lover." she lied with a smirk on her lips.

She pushed pass him and walked up the stairs to her bedroom. He followed behind her as she continued to ignore him.

"Did anyone see you?" He asked the question she knew he did. He didn't care that she was out with someone, he only cared about an affair scandal being brought to the public.

The two were close to getting a divorce but since the two were important public figures that would tarnish their reputations.

"I don't know and I don't care, James."

She ignored him and made her way around her closet, she had an important meeting with her best friend.

Olivia was only thirty years old, she gain most of her wealth from her father who owned an oil company. But she became even wealthier after starting her own business.

James was starting to go on and on but she blocked out his constant bickering. It was always the same conversation with him and she was getting tired of it.

After curling her blonde hair, she changed into a tight fitted dress, she grabbed the matching LV bag and red bottom heels.

She applied makeup on her neck to hide the marks on her pale skin. It took her almost twenty minutes to finish getting dressed.

She walked down the stairs passing by James who was no sitting in the living room on his laptop. He had a personal office so his sole purpose for doing business in the living room was to see her.

She opened the door ignoring him, her driver already had the door open for her.

"Where to Mrs. Rose?" he asked as soon as he got into the driver's seat.

"Downtown."

The ride to downtown Atlanta was a short one since they lived close to the city. Once the car pulled up to the curb, the driver opened the door letting her out.

"Thank you."

She walked into the very elegant restaurant where only the wealthiest people could book a reservation.

"Reservation for Rose," she said giving the host a smile.

"Yes, right this way Mrs. Rose," the host whose name tag had the name Kayla responded. She followed after her finally seeing her friend come into the frame.

She was sipping on their usual drink.

"Reign," she greeted her best friend who stood up to give her a hug.

"OMG heyy," Reign said with a knowing smile. She knew what they would be talking about today, after all she was the one who set it up for her friend.

"So-" before she could say anything the waiter walked to their table with an unopened bottle.

"Your usual."

After he left the two went back to gossiping.

"Where did you find him? I want to see him again," Olivia pleaded with her best friend.

"Was it really that good ?" Reign grimaced causing Olivia to laugh.

"Yes, the way he explored my body, I have never felt so alive before. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I want to see him again."

Reign let out a sigh before speaking, "Liv, you know the rules. It's a one time thing and you can never see who did it."

Olivia was well aware of the rules, afterall they both decided to try the activities together. Olivia found someone for Reign and Reign did the same for Olivia. The only rules were that it was a one time thing and the identity of the person has to be kept a secret.

"But-" Olivia tried to change her best friend's mind, but Reign was really stubborn.

"No," she said in a finality tone.

The waiter came back and they both placed their orders. They continued to talk about other things apart from the night that Olivia had.

"I love your hair," Olivia gushed staring at the braids that went down her back.

"Thank you, you know my mother is a hairstylist so she always want to try out new styles."

Reign was a woman of color, a beauty with brains. She was also a very well-known model. She gain popularity at a young age after wining Little Miss Georgia. She took her modeling to the next level and now she was one of the highest paid.

Their food soon arrived and they enjoyed themselves, but one thing that stayed on Olivia's mind was the man from last night.

They both said their goodbyes before going their separate ways. Olivia was headed to her company and Reign was going to visit her family.

***
"Hello family," she greeted as she walked through the door. Her mother was cooking while her father sat watching the game.

"Hey darling." her mother Celine spoke kissing her forehead. Her younger sister Asia was on the couch texting on her phone.

"Hey scout," she called her by her childhood nickname.

"Hey sissy."

After greeting her dad she took a seat on the couch.

"What brings you here?" her mother asked placing a plate of fresh fried dumplings infront of her.

Before she could take a bite, she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Her brother who was two years younger than her walked in.

The two made eye contact before he signalled her to meet him in the foyer. She excused herself before walking over to him.

"What's up sis." he had a smug look on his face which told her all she needed to know.

"Really, you know she's asking for you right?" she questioned folding her arms across her chest.

"You asked me for a favor, you wanted me to fuck your friend so I did. I got my money and she got her release." he smirked at her reaction.

"I do not want to hear about your sex life, but was all that really necessary." she groaned walking back to the living room hearing him laugh.

She ate the remaining fried dumplings knowing she would have to do extra work out in the gym later.