One

The door to the room open and closed causing Olivia's breath to get caught in her throat. The blindfold covered her eyes leaving her in complete darkness.

Her hands were tied to the bed and she couldn't deny that she was nervous about what was happening.

She tried to move around the bed but a very rough and velvety voice spoke. "Stop all that moving."

Her body obeyed him and not long after she felt one side of the bed shifting under his weight causing her breath to hitch.

"Breathe shawty."

Her red lingerie was on display, she never did anything like this before and it made her scared.

Something cold touched her stomach causing her to whimper, it started sliding lower making her body shiver.

"Fuckkk" she moaned when she felt his tongue licking the cold ice-cream from her stomach. His hand started to roam her body until it made contact with her right breast.

He slowly massaged it through the thin bra that she was wearing. His tongue started to go down her body closer to her very sensitive lips.

She felt him stick his hands into her underwear swiping two fingers between her lips. Her legs shook at the contact with her yearning bud.

"Please," she found herself begging him. He let out a dark chucklr before ripping her underwear leaving her body under his watchful gaze.

He grabbed something from the bedside table staring at her beautiful body. Not knowing what was going to happen next Olivia felt him trailing something up  and down her body.

When he made it to her throbbing clit, he pressed something on the toy causing her to scream in pleasure.

"Oh- fuckk" she screamed as the toy maneuvered around her pussy. Her body shook as she released all her juices over it. He stopped it and she started to anticipate what was happening next.

He used his tongue and licked all her juices. He started to suck and nibble on her sensitive lips while pushing two fingers into her entrance.

The pleasure she was receiving was very new to her, she moved around the bed trying to run but he had a grip on her legs.
He added anothert finger pumping into her right hole and like clock work she came all over his fingers and mouth.

He licked it all up before standing up and removing his boxers. She gasp when she felt his hard and long penis hit her stomach.

He moved walking towards her, she felt his dick close to her mouth causing her to stick her tongue out. She sucked on his tip licking all the pre cum from his tip.

That gave her all the courage she needed to start blowing his inches, she gagged when he pushed her head down blocking her airway.

She continued sucking it before removing it from her mouth, she wanted to touch it but because of her hands being tied, she was unable to.

She left a trail of her spit on his dick and continued bobbing her head up and down. She felt his dick jerk in the back of her throat and she knew he was going to cum.

She swallowed all his cum and her eyes rolled back into her head enjoying the fact that she was able to pleasure him.

He took the condom from the table abd ripped it open with his teeth, he placed it on his dick which was still as hard as before.

He tapped it three times on her lips  then she felt her entrance being stretched open.

"Fuck" he cursed lowly as he removed it and pushed it into her again. He did this twice before he slammed into her causing her to throw her head back.

The strokes started off slow and then he increased his speed smashing into her body. 

"Oh my Goddd, fuckkkk," she screamed trying to close her legs but he wouldn't letter. He continued to drill into her making sure to hit her spot.

Her body started to shake letting him know she was close. Just before she came he pulled out causing her to cry out. He placed small kiss up her body before releasing her hands.

Before she could react he turned her body placing her back in an arch. Without any warning he slammed into her causing her body to collaps.

She got back into the position and he started giving her the best she ever had. She placed her hand behind her but he held both her hands as her body spasm against his body.

She came for the third time that night but he did not stop, he continued to fuck her relentlessly.

"Please, faster," she begged and her released her hands and grabbed her hair. He pulled her closer to him and slowed down.

"You want it faster?" he whispered in her ears as he started to trail kisses down her body.

"Yes!"

"Yes who?" he asked placing his hands around her neck bring her mouth closer to his.

"Daddy please," she begged and he started to massage her nipples and gave her just what she wanted.

With all the courage she had, she pushed him onto the bed so he was laying on his back. She grabbed his dick and guided it to her entrance.

"Mhm,"

She started off riding his dick, both her hands rested on his leg and she rode him.

She started going faster with the only thing on her mind was making him release. He started to match her and slammed into her everytime she came down.

"Fuck!" he cursed before snatching her closer to him and started to give her a sloppy kiss. His body shook as he released into the condom and she followed right after him.

They laid in the same position catching their breath.

"No, please just five minutes." she said when she felt him trying to get up.

He didn't say anything but he also didn't try to move her again. They laid in silence Olivia still with her blindfold on, the only things on her mind was the amazing sex she just had.

But no idea who it was from....

She felt herself drifting off to sleep due to how tired her body was.

****
The next morning was just as she imagined it to be, he was gone.

She let out a sigh before trying to stand up. Her legs felt like jello and she couldn't help but smile.

"If only my husband could make me feel like this."

She walked to the bathroom turning on the hot water so it could run. She did her morning routine before changing into the extra clothes she brought with her.

Her eyes fell on the love bites that were left on her neck, another thing that made it known that last night did happen.

She left the hotel with a smile on her face, her driver opening the door for her.

"I will find out who you are."

Not edited