Chanyeol didn't really know what to do with himself. He had made up his mind to just barge in, no matter what, but that's as far as his thinking had gone. Now that he was actually inside, he no longer had a plan to fall back on.

"So this is where you live now?" He sounded shaky but he had to say something.

"Yeah." Kyungsoo looked up. "It's cheap but it does the trick.", he said when he saw Chanyeol taking in the old faded curtains and ugly red couch.

"It's great.", said Chanyeol. "I mean, it's great that you've got your own place now. I know you really wanted that..."

"Yeah...I guess.", Kyungsoo said timidly. "Do you...Do you want something to drink?"

"Sure. Whatever you've got is fine.", Chanyeol said, mostly to keep the conversation going.

"Okay." But Kyungsoo's hands were shaking when he tried to pour juice in a glass.

"Soo.", Chanyeol said softly, going over and putting his hand over the other man's wrist.

Kyungsoo stilled and continued to look down at their hands, adding his other hand on top of Chanyeol's. "I want you.", he whispered.

Chanyeol couldn't be sure he had heard him right. "What?"

"I want you.", Kyungsoo repeated, a little louder this time. The boy looked so vulnerable, it hit Chanyeol square in the gut.

"Soo.", Chanyeol let out a breath. "Are you sure?"

That's when Kyungsoo looked up to reveal large, tear-filled eyes. Chanyeol felt his breath falter in his lungs. He pulled the smaller man against his chest and kissed him ever so softly, hands roaming his face and sides.

This was how it was supposed to be. They just...fit.

Their kissing gradually became more intense. Kyungsoo clung onto Chanyeol and Chanyeol was clawing at the smaller man's back in an effort to bring them even closer.

When Kyungsoo pulled away for a second, they were both gasping for air. "I want you to fuck me", Kyungsoo breathed.

Chanyeol's dick had been rock hard for a while, but at those words from Kyungsoo the strain of his pants became even more unbearable. He finally grabbed Kyungsoo's ass and ground his crotch against his own.

Kyungsoo whimpered and moaned against the side of his cheek.

"Where's the bedroom", Chanyeol said gruffly.

Kyungsoo had died and gone to heaven. He was sure of it. Kyungsoo was sitting on the bed while Chanyeol was in between his legs, sucking off his dick, looking up at him wide-eyed. It was the single most erotic thing he had ever experienced in his life.

When he felt himself getting close, he put a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder. "Chan, stop. I'm close. I, ah...I want to come with you inside me." Kyungsoo blushed furiously.

Chanyeol continued looking up at him, but stopped his ministrations. Wordlessly, he pulled Kyungsoo's pants and boxers further down until he could take them off completely. Next was his shirt. Chanyeol helping him out it, made Kyungsoo feel like a little kid. Except what they were doing was the furthest thing removed from kid stuff.

Chanyeol quickly undressed in front of him. The bigger man's naked body really was a work of art. Not to mention his rock hard dick, which, in their current position, was pretty much on eye-level with Kyungsoo. His mouth went dry.

Chanyeol must have seen his expression and chuckled. "See something you like?"

"Very much." Kyungsoo said, biting his lip.

"God, Do Kyungsoo, you're sure to be the death of me. You do know that don't you."

"I am?", Kyungsoo asked, smiling, when Chanyeol suddenly grabbed him under the arms and threw him further down the bed. Kyungsoo's eyes widened in surprise.

"You are.", Chanyeol said while crawling over the smaller man's lithe body until they were face to face.

"Good.", Kyungsoo said before pulling his face down in a sloppy kiss.

"Oh God.", Chanyeol said suddenly, breaking their kiss. "I didn't bring any lube. I never thought..." His eyes were wide with consternation.

Kyungsoo chuckled at that. "Chan, it's fine. I have some." He was quite proud of himself for that.

"You do!?" Chanyeol's eyes looked about ready to pop out of his head. "But I thought..."

"I prepared for tonight.", he said not a little smugly.

"You...You...", Chanyeol appeared to be having trouble formulating full sentences.

"It's right here.", Kyungsoo said, while pulling the lube out of his nightstand.

"You're not going to use it?", he nudged when Chanyeol still hadn't closed his mouth from shock.

That seemed to do the trick. "The death of me.", Chanyeol murmured, while springing into action.

As Kyungsoo watched him put the lube on his fingers and a condom on his dick, he felt the arousal hit again. "Please Chanyeol, put them in now."

"I will.", he said, but instead, the first thing he did was spread open Kyungsoo's butt cheeks and run his tongue over Kyungsoo's hole. Kyungsoo bucked in response. He moaned.

"Feel good?", Chanyeol asked before slowly pushing a finger in. "Uh", was all Kyungsoo could reply.

"I'll take that as a yes then?", the twinkle in his eyes was unmistakable. Chanyeol continued preparing Kyungsoo until he felt he was ready.

"Stop me if it hurts, okay?"

Kyungsoo could only nod. He was pretty sure, he was never going to stop Chanyeol from doing what he was doing right now.

And then Chanyeol was inside. At first it was just the tip, but ever so slowly, he was filling up Kyungsoo to the brim.

The sensation of being stuffed with Chanyeol's dick was too much for Kyungsoo. He was panting. "Move" was the only word he could push out.

And move Chanyeol did. With Kyungsoo's feet in his neck, Chanyeol slowly built a rythm pumping into the shorter man. When he started hitting Kyungsoo's prostate, the smaller man started trembling, close to spilling over.

"Yes, that's it. Come for me, Kyungsoo-yah.", Chanyeol coaxed.

And then Kyungsoo's world exploded, his cum spurting all over his own belly.

Soon after, Chanyeol's pumping became erratic as he too tipped over and came inside of the condom.

Afterwards they were cuddled up under the covers, sated from the rigorous activity they had just partaken in.

"You know this isn't the first time I've held you like this", Chanyeol whispered to Kyungsoo.

"I know". Kyungsoo said mischievously, turning back to Chanyeol. "Up until tonight, best night of my life."

"What?! you knew?" Chanyeol looked stunned.

"I did.", Kyungsoo said, smiling softly. "I sort of remembered when I saw the note you left me in the morning. Trust me, I have never been more mortified in my life!" Kyungsoo ducked his head into Chanyeol's chest.

"YOU were mortified! I held you close all night, murmuring all kinds of shit. If that didn't give away my stupid feelings, I don't know what did." Chanyeol sighed while lazily stroking Kyungsoo's hair.

"Oh shut up, Park.", Don't ruin the second best night of my life.", Kyungsoo laughed against his chest. "You were sweet...and warm... I think that's probably when I first started falling for you."

"It is? You did? Fall for me, I mean?". Chanyeol looked so hopeful, it tugged at Kyungsoo's heartstrings.

"What do you think, big guy?"

In that instant Kyungsoo knew the smile that broke through on Chanyeol's face was the cutest thing he had ever seen.