Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

    Zhou Shu's way of raising her baby is very traditional. Regardless of the hot weather, she still doesn't let her baby out of the house, and she doesn't let Lin Qiao out of the house, let alone work. She doesn't let her do any work, not even diapers. Washing, Lin Qiao was not allowed to sit for a long time for fear that her back would hurt in the future, and she was asked to lie down even for breastfeeding, and Lin Qiao was not allowed to take a bath, but she would help Lin Qiao wipe her body with warm water.

    These days Zhou Shu is too busy to touch the ground.

    "The confinement child must sit well, otherwise you will not fall ill all over the body, and you will find all kinds of problems such as back pain and joint pain. If the confinement child sits well and the previous minor problems can be cured, you just listen to the mother. The capital of the revolution, our health is more important than anything else," Zhou Shu said.

    Lin Qiao nodded obediently: "Mom, I'll listen to you."

    Half a month later, Lin Qiao couldn't bear it anymore and said that pregnant women can take a bath, so Zhou Shu boiled water for her to take a bath.

    "Wash quickly, don't wash for too long." Zhou Shu said.

    "Okay, Mom." Lin Qiao said.

    Finally after one month, Lin Qiao and Bao Bao could finally leave the house. In the morning and evening they would take the two Bao out to bask in the sun.

    In this era, women who give birth usually return to work after a one-month break. Lin Qiao took an extra week off before going to work at the medical clinic.

    At noon this Sunday, Lin Qiao was sleeping with her two babies. Zhou Shu was washing clothes and diapers in the shade of the trees in the yard. When she heard two light footsteps coming from the main room, Lin Qiao woke up and couldn't help but smile.

    DouDou used to be very lively, knowing that his younger siblings were sleeping and worried about waking them up, he deliberately slowed down his pace, even Kong Kong was very sensible, walking on tiptoe like him.

    Lin Qiao grabbed a handful of pumpkin seeds and went out, and also walked under the shade of the tree. Zhou Shu immediately took a bench for her to sit on, mixed warm water, and wrung out a towel to wipe her face and hands.

    After wiping her, Zhou Shu called to Doudou, who was catching bugs in the vegetable field, and said, "Doudou, come quickly, grandma will wipe it for you too.

    " Qing Chong threw it in and ran to Zhou Shu to wait for grandma to wipe her face.

    Kongkong also followed the little master, and went to catch bugs in the vegetable field.

    After she finished wiping, Lin Qiao said, "DouDou, come to Mom and eat melon seeds."

    DouDou walked over and sat on Lin Qiao's lap, mother and son peeled melon seeds and ate them intimately.

    With two babies, she also doesn't want DouDou to feel neglected.

    Lin Qiao lowered her head, pressed her forehead against DouDou's, and said affectionately, "DouDou has been so obedient recently, the younger siblings are too young, the family must take care of them more, but DouDou is still mother's first cub, you still don't care about it. You can be naughty, you can act like a baby with your mother, and you can make various requests to your mother."

    Zhou Shu smiled and said: "It's better for children to be good, how can you tell children that they can be naughty? Gu Lin was naughty when he was young. His father beat him."