Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

    Meng Pandi found it strange, but Meng Yunxiu's reaction was very flat, as if she was talking about other people's affairs: "What are they doing here, ma'am, tell me." After hearing Madam Zhao finish speaking, Meng Pandi said excitedly

    : "Yunxiu , your parents came to look for you, you don’t have to suffer in the future. Dad, Mom, you have to keep a secret, and don’t let the old men and women of the Meng family know that Yunxiu is on the island.” She immediately wrote to her second sister, Meng Yindi, to

    let She went to inquire about the address left by Cidi's parents so that she could contact them.

    Besides, Meng Yindi received a letter from the third sister. Although there was no mention in the letter, she guessed that the cousin probably went to Meng Pandi.

    She attached great importance to this matter, and she was more considerate. No one mentioned it, so she immediately went to ask the old man and the old lady for the address.

    Meng Yindi was also a victim. The old man married Meng Yindi to a seriously ill young man for a high betrothal gift. Not long after Meng Yindi got married, it was like a miracle. The young man recovered gradually. He and his mother treated Meng Yindi I am very grateful, and I am very kind to her, and Meng Yindi's life is not bad.

    Even so, Meng Yindi hated the old couple for harming their sisters.

    The old man and the old lady don't have much culture, they are still simple, but they recognize money, and their desire for money makes them extraordinarily shrewd.

    "You must know where Cidi is?" The old man's eyes flickered, and he stared straight at Meng Yindi, hoping to get an affirmative answer from his granddaughter.

    They wondered if the granddaughter also wanted to take money from the cousin's parents.

    "Hey, I dig the ground every day and don't see an outsider. I don't know this. I just ask casually." Meng Yindi said.

    The old man persuaded earnestly: "We are all half-buried people. We want to find Cidi not for her own good, but for the good of the Meng family. Think about it. Cidi was recognized by his parents and she can live a good life. Our family can also get a lot of money, so we don’t have to live this hard life.”

    The old lady can even write a bad check: “Yindi, tell us where Cidi is, and I will give you half of the money when I get it.” .”

    Meng Yindi sneered, this old couple is really talented, they never raised Cidi at all, but they sold Cidi once and wanted to sell again, and their biological parents wanted to extort a large sum of money.

    She knew that the old couple would not tell her the address, so she tore her face apart and snorted: "Don't say I don't know where Cidi is, even if I knew it, I would hide it from you. Why should I tell you? For Meng Tianbao, you sold your conscience It's gone."     The old lady decided that Meng Yindi knew where Cidi was, so she sat on the ground with her hands on her chest and began to cry hard: "Oh, what kind of abuse did I do? I raised a few evil people to come out. Without Meng Tianbao, we The family will be extinct, and it is useless to have a baby girl, who will belong to someone else when they grow up, it is better to be drowned in the urinal after birth, you are sincerely mad at my wife to death, so let it go." Meng Yindi thought about the old     couple Definitely can't remember the address, they'll definitely have it written on a piece of paper and stashed somewhere in the house. But if she took advantage of no one at home to search at home rashly, and the old couple found out that things had been moved, she would definitely say that she lost things and blackmailed her for money, and she couldn't afford to accompany her, so she didn't dare to act rashly.     She has been thinking about this for the past few days, and finally one day she had a flash of inspiration and figured out a good place for the old couple to hide their address.     These days, she went back to her natal house frequently, and finally waited until all the family members had gone out. She looked at the mirror hanging obliquely on the door frame, moved a chair, and reached behind the mirror with her hands. She actually felt a neatly folded piece of paper. Sure enough, it wrote the address.     Meng Yindi was so excited that she memorized the address silently, folded the paper up and put it back behind the mirror.     As soon as the chairs were set, Meng Tianbao came back with his village flower partner.     Village flower is wearing a water red dress, more fashionable than girls in the city.     Several of Meng Tianbao's sisters were sold to him for the dowry money he had accumulated, as well as the big cakes painted for the village flower, five large tile-roofed houses, and 1,000 yuan in cash. Always buying things, plus sweet talk, although unmarried, the two have already slept.     "Second sister, what are you doing at home, only you?" Meng Tianbao said.