Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11

    "Lin Qiao, did your third uncle force you? Did he take advantage of others and know that your family's situation is not good, so he wanted to rob you by force?

    " Female drama. Gu Lin is obviously not interested in women, what is going on with Lin Qiao?

    "No, he and I happen to be like-minded." Lin Qiao said with a smile.

    Seeing that there was no one around, Gu Lin added cheekily, "We are in love with each other."

    He could see the undisguised surprise, regret, loneliness, and jealousy on Chen Qicheng's face, which made him very satisfied.

    The two looked at each other and smiled.

    Chen Qicheng finally calmed down and sobered up: "Third Uncle, your family will definitely arrange a suitable match for you, and will not agree to you marrying Lin Qiao, especially your grandfather will be furious, and you will encounter greater resistance than me. The two of you will be separated by your superiors and your family, Lin Qiao will not pass the political trial, and you will not be able to be together after all. I suggest that you don't give Lin Qiao hope, and then hurt Lin Qiao." He stared at Lin Qiao and

    gave She poured cold water: "Do you know what kind of family the third uncle's family is like?"

    Gu Lin immediately responded domineeringly: "My family

    has nothing to do with you." Under pressure and not wanting to get entangled with others on the road, Gu Lin said to Lin Qiao, "Go home, I'll see you off."     Lin Qiao

    nodded, "Go."

Rin, she never saw herself that way. Gu Lin, who has a stinky temper and a stinky face, actually talks to Lin Qiao very gently, with soft eyes.

    He regretted and entangled in the matter of retiring, desperately trying to save it, but Lin Qiao didn't miss it at all, and didn't feel sad because of retiring at all, so he turned around and found a new one.

    Even if he is reluctant, he has to admit that Gu Lin is better than him.

    What kind of human suffering is this.

    If Lin Qiao was looking for someone with mediocre conditions, he would be more balanced in his heart, but Lin Qiao was looking for Gu Lin, who had a good family background and was very good in person.

    The two walked a few steps, Gu Lin turned around and said, "By the way, don't call me third uncle from now on, just call me third brother."

    Because third uncle called him old? Because he seems to be an elder? A generation older than Lin Qiao? When talking about a partner with Lin Qiao, he doesn't even care about seniority.

    Chen Qicheng said stubbornly: "I'll call you third uncle."

    Gu Lin didn't turn his head back: "Well, you're called third aunt Lin Qiao. Third uncle and third aunt will give you red envelopes during the Chinese New Year."

    Lin Qiao pursed her lips and smiled.

    Chen Qicheng stood there blankly and looked at the backs of the two. The tall and burly man seemed to protect the petite and exquisite woman at any time. The two walked side by side, looking so harmonious.

    "I still have something to tell you." Lin Qiao said, if she didn't need to avoid suspicion, she would actually like to stay with Gu Lin for a while, and since Chen Qicheng had been here, she wanted to explain their relationship to Gu Lin.