Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

    Of course, this handsome little guy in a military uniform will attract the attention of the students.

    "Why does this little boy look so good-looking? He's still wearing a navy uniform. Are you a boy scout?" "I heard     he

    was adopted by a combat hero who came to give a report today."

Looking for his mother, but a circle of student aunts surrounded him, and he couldn't leave at all.

    They probably stuffed him with all the snacks they could find, and his four little pockets were bulging with peanuts, raisins, biscuits, and shrimp crisps.

    His little hands were being pulled, and his little face was pinched again and again, turning red.

    "I want to find my mother." The allure of snacks is far less important than finding my mother.

    The soldier's aunt took the opportunity to propose marriage to Gu Lin: "His father is the leader Gu who came to give a report today. He is a temporarily adopted child. The leader Gu is unmarried. This little guy is very good. I want to find a partner for his father."

    " Is Head Gu not married yet? You must be quite old to be head of the group." A female student asked.

    "Head Gu is young and promising. He is only 28 years old this year. He has been guarding the island before, so he wasted his personal problems." Said the soldier aunt.

    There was a burst of exclamation in the crowd, and he became the head of the regiment at only twenty-eight.

    Doudou looked at the young aunts who were squatting or standing around him. He felt that it was not good. They hadn't seen his father yet, and they looked up to him adoring him. How could they feel that they would compete with their mother for him.

    ——At

    the end of the report meeting, Lin Qiao was invited to a small conference room by the high political commissar, and she and Gu Lin almost arrived.

    Political Commissar Gao pushed down the chair: "Student Lin, don't be restrained, sit down."

    Gu Lin was sitting opposite Lin Qiao, with her back straight and her hands on her lap.

    Commissar Gao was very worried that Gu Lin would directly say "I want to talk to you" to make the girl feel awkward, so he didn't give him time at all, so he immediately said, "Student Lin, Captain Gu has been talking to you all these years. Shoujima delayed his personal problems, and the organization urged him to find a partner as soon as possible. Leader Gu himself is very good, and many leaders are vying to betroth their daughters to him, but leader Gu thinks you are good, I think you can get in touch."

    Lin Qiao didn't expect that Gu Lin didn't do it on a whim, so she said bluntly, "Teacher Gu, my ancestors were capitalists, and my father had been sent to work in remote rural areas. We are not suitable." Gu Lin looked at Lin Qiao with gentle and firm eyes

    : "We understand your family situation, what are you afraid of, I'm protecting you."

    His tone was very domineering.

    Because of his words, Lin Qiao felt at ease for a certain moment.

    She was just a little surprised. In the current situation, even ordinary workers are unwilling to consider people with family background like her, let alone military officers.

    He is a leader with a high position and a bright future!

    Even so, she thought, still can't cover it!