Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

    Doudou and Xiaoshu had each other's company and had a great time, but after a few days, when they got up early in the morning, Xiaoshu had pimples all over his face.

    "Mom." Doudou screamed and ran to the kitchen door to find Lin Qiao, and said to Xiao Shu, "You have pimples, don't wash your face yet."

    Lin Qiao quickly put down the spoon to look at Xiao Shu, and saw that he was only wearing Wearing a red bellyband, there are red spots on the back of the hands, arms and face, and is about to ladle water into the washbasin to wash his face.

    Lin Qiao grabbed his wrist: "Xiao Shu, let Auntie take a look."

    "Auntie, I'm fine, it must have been a text message." Xiaoshu said.

    "Before going to bed, my dad smoked the house with wormwood, and there were no mosquitos at all. You see, I didn't get bitten." Doudou said.

    She squatted down and looked at Xiaoshu carefully, just when Gu Lin came back from carrying water, poured it into the water tank and said, "Doudou had eczema, did Xiaoshu also have eczema?" Lin Qiao looked carefully at the expression on Xiaoshu's face

    . Red dots, really hard to distinguish, she took off Xiaoshu’s clothes again, saw the pimple on his back, and said, “It’s not eczema, it’s chickenpox.”

    Xiaoshu’s chickenpox is not serious now, it’s not The kind that is shiny and shiny, many of them look like red spots.

    She tilted her head and said to DouDou who was squatting on the side: "Stay away, chickenpox is contagious."

    Thinking of the golden beans and steel irons growing cheeks, DouDou was extremely flexible, stood up and ran into the vegetable field.

    "Xiaoshu, you can't scratch your face even if it's itchy." Lin Qiao said, she found the cloth bag that Doudou had used, and put it on Xiaoshu's hands.

    "Then what about these two children?" Gu Lin asked.

    "He doesn't have a fever yet," Lin Qiao touched Xiaoshu's forehead and said, "But he might have a fever if he has chickenpox, and he needs to take medicine. Maybe he will get worse during the day. I'd better take him by myself. Then What to do with Doudou, if I send it to Sister-in-law Meng and Sister-in-law Luo's house, I'm worried that Doudou will also get chickenpox and infect their children, so I send it to my elder brother. "

    Gu Lin thought for a while and said, "I'll take Xiaoshu to the camp, and just play in my office. He eats with me in the cafeteria at noon, and I'll sleep in the office with Doudou at night." "Do you have a bed in your office?"

    "

    Yes A camp bed."

    "Great, Dad, I haven't been to your camp yet." Doudou said.

    Gu Lin said: "When I was still in Qingcheng, Doudou often went to my office to play."

    Lin Qiao thought this idea was good, but she was a little worried: "Doudou will affect your work."

    Gu Lin said: "No, DouDou I will read my military books quietly, just like reading heavenly books."

    Doudou pouted, "I want to read."

    "But I can't take Xiaoshu to the medical office, so I can only ask for leave." Lin Qiao explain.

    The two children were separated immediately, Gu Lin took Doudou to eat in the house, Lin Qiao took Xiaoshu to eat in the yard, after dinner Gu Lin packed up the daily necessities and clothes and took Doudou to the camp, Lin Qiao took Xiaoshu to rest at home.