22 | mind a small talk?

nicho <33

nicho <33
— attachment sent.
sigh

yiyi
why am i pinned-

nicho <33
idkk

yiyi
nicho
i will actually murder you

nicho <33
glad to be your customer then

yiyi
HELP???!?

nicho <33
also
how much was the pcs
my mom was asking

yiyi
wait
which one are you talking about😭

nicho <33
all

yiyi
the lomocards are a gift from minjae during her trip to kl
the postcard was apart of an album which was like $36

nicho <33
👌

yiyi
WAIT
WHY IS UR MOM ASKING

nicho <33
idk

—— 🏹

yiying stared at her phone that displayed the past conversation between her and her crush perfectly— a confused look on her face as she continued to scroll down to read more. junhui, her choreographer for her songs, entered the practice room with two bottles of water for only himself as dancing took a lot for his soul in his words.
"song recordings are done?" he asks and she hums in response to his question. the choreographer only nods although the girl never saw it as she was too focused on her phone— sipping on his water bottle before asking with wet lips from the water, "jihoon still wants to know how you're gonna tell them,"

and yiying freezes before uncomfortably shifts around on the sudden cold floor, standing up on her feet and meeting eyes with her own reflection, "today, i'll tell them today." she ran a hand through her hair, before looking at the choreographer.
the dancer could only nod, before telling her to turn on the speakers to start learning the choreography for her song that she'll perform on the stages of those weekly music shows.

"thank you for making time to help me choreograph the songs," she spoke and the dancer chuckles, responding to her after re-screwing his water bottle. "i do it for money, but i also do it for my own family. you're my considered non-blood related family so i'll do anything for you." and she lets out a sigh.

"but when you need it the most junhui, do it for yourself too."

do it for yourself.
and not just for others.
for yourself too.

—— 🏹

idiots' home

delusional headass
do you guys
wanna hangout at mine?
i wanna tell you guys smth today

baekji
like everyone in this gc??

delusional headass
yes
a small talk with you guys

seohan
is smth wrong yi??

grandma
are you okay yi?

delusional headass
i'm fine
just wanna tell you guys smth
yk
small talk

minjazz
small tlak
small tlak
small talk
ok
rn?

delusional headass
yes
or i can just
tell you here

minjazz
LETS TERRORIZE YI'S PLACE😋

grandma
let's not minjae
let's really not

minjazz
oh man😞

—— 🏹

the door clicked open, and entered the usual group of minjae, soojin, seohan, zuki and plus, haewon. the rest were too busy and will be informed by the rest via the group chat.
"so yiying, is there anything you want to tell us?" the psychology student professor spoke as she sat down, patting the space besides her for her sister to sit next to her.

yiying's eyes fly around the room, as if trying to not talk that much about this topic that she never really wanted to talk about. her teeth chewed on her inner lip, causing her to taste the metallic taste of her own blood later on. her hands picked on her skin near her nails, causing skin to break.
"yi?" haewon spoke, now sitting next to her with a hand on her shoulder to try to calm her down.

she closed her eyes, trying to regain a bit of her breath, "i wanna talk about my future with you guys, because i want your honest opinion on this."

and the room goes silent, "continue," the japanese male next to haewon spoke, looking at yiying with eyes that made sure she knew that they were there for her whenever needed.

"you guys know i like acting like an idol. singing and dancing on stage is something i've always enjoyed when i was little baby seeing those shining idols on stage." and the group nods along with her words, urging her to continue as they sipped on the cold drinks yiying had decided to serve to them. they knew of the girl's dreams, especially in the world of entertainment.
"well, a year ago, i auditioned for a company in hopes to become an idol like i've always wanted and.."

her eyes went onto the picture frame of the large friend group having fun at a water park before they started university. their smiles as bright as the sun that shined in the background— the wet hair strands that glistened in the ever-growing sun with their bodies pressed together.
when's the last time we did something like that?

"i passed, and i want to say, that i might not be studying in miu anymore, or attend classes that often as before because i'm making my debut later this month or maybe next month and i.. don't really know if i'd have the time to hang out with you guys again so i uh.."

the room was quiet, a bit too quiet. all their eyes focused on something and that something was definitely not her. the person stood behind her, and yiying later on hears an annoying clapping.

"i'm glad you were able to tell them," the person behind her utters, still clapping his hands as yiying sighs. "euijoo please."

"wait euijoo, you knew?"
"yeah, she never left the apartment before." and yiying glares at her room-mate.

"how about nicholas?" and yiying's eyes shift between all of them. they were quite lucky that nicholas was currently out hanging out somewhere with his old korean friends from before.
"he.. already knows."

—— 🏹 AUTHOR'S NOTES
imagine posting right after ur mom (i hate that woman goddamn, i wish she chokes on a fish bone /hj) turns off the router anyways, did you guys enjoy the chapter <33
so sorry for not posting, my mom gives me anger issues <33