21 | pink hour

SGMUSIC | sgmusic_
🎤🎶
#XUYIYING #PINKHOUR
395.2k retweets | 405.6k likes

XU YIYING | xuyii_tm
hi!! 😋
184.8k retweets | 197.2k likes

—— ☁️🧸☄️🌙

yi fanclub

our leader
GUYS
GUYS
GUYS
GUYSG
USY
HER FIRST ALVUM IS ANMWD
PINK HOUR
EHR DEBUT IS CLOSE!!1&5!:!:

teddy
WHAT
WAIT
IS THJS OFFIcIAL

our leader
YES
YOU IDIOT
IT IS
CHEMC THE OFFICAL ACCOUNT

teddy
HOLY AHIT
AHHHHHHH
SOMEONE MARK THID DOWN
THE DAY IS MAY28
THE DAY IS
M
A
Y
2
8

zucchini
MA
Y
28

seohann
MAY
28
wait doesn't that mean
she'll debut somewhere in june

zucchini
.
what happens
if she decides to debut on churros's birthday

seohann
FFS

our leader
suddenly this fanclub has been shut down

teddy
FR
ALEXA PLAY SHUT DOWN BY BLACKPINK

—— 🏹

jihoon eyed the girl who listened to the instrumental of each song the ceo had chosen for her to debut with. she seemed like she liked each one of the songs even without the lyrics or the vocals in them her, especially the double title tracks that were unique to her concept throughout her whole career.
she took off the headphones and ran a hand through her hair. the producer can see the smile she displayed brightly towards him with her glimmering eyes that mimicked an anime he watched just perviously.

it was like the stars were born into them, showing a universe that not a lot of people could see but it was there— the stars, the constellations and the pretty colors of purples and pinks swirling in them.

"you managed to capture what i wanted in my first album, thank you jihoon," her voice is soft and gentle. it showed him how touched she must have been for her voice wasn't usually this soft around him— it was only soft around that crush of hers or around people she's never met before.

he asked, "so what do you plan on doing now?"

the up-coming artist looks at the producer assigned to her album production with confusion in her starry eyes, "record the songs tomorrow..?" her voice comes off confused to his question and he silently sighs for a moment. his tired eyes shut and reopen, turning to draw eye-pictures on his sound-proof walls.
"with that crush of yours i mean, you haven't told anyone aside from euijoo about your up-coming debut— you never told your friends that you even auditioned a year ago."

and her eyes shift.
"have you ever thought of what they would think if they found out you've been hiding a large secret?"

—— 🏹

yiying used to keep a diary to herself— a diary where she wrote down her feelings of everyday life. it helped with her vocabulary and had helped increase her love for romance books. though, each sentence she jolted down was a poem of the same routine that repeated itself in her day-to-day life.
it showed the continuous patterns of school and the continuous classes she dealt with every week for a whole year.

but for some reason, one guy managed to make her days a bit different than the rest. even with a simple hi, or a short conversations during dismissal, he made it seem more of a brighter day even when it rained outside sometimes.
though, yiying knew he didn't know of her diary.

so she pulled it out again, kept hidden in a decorated box she had on the bottom of her shelves. the book, untouched for at least a few years, was still in good condition and most of the pages that were stained a brown were unturned for a long time.
she breathed in and started to read her little quirky journal with the drawings on the sides of the pages as she wrote down everyday like a never-ending routine.

you said hi to me again!
you greeted me with a smile today and i'm glad you did.
i like your smile, because it reminds me of the sky.
a warm, orange glow of the sun hitting the clouds reminds me of you.

—— 🏹

oneyiyi_ | 8 minutes ago

liked by zukii, woowaa, cchurrs and 1,956 others

oneyiyi_ the sky reminds me of the awaiting stage. i wanna dance with the clouds, and live a life where i can enjoy what i do.

comments were disabled!

—— 🏹 AUTHOR'S NOTES
hi! just gonna say, this story might end sooner or later than i expected :(( but i'll always remember how much fun i had writing each chapter!