Teju's look-

then  we both left for

then  we both left for.. downstairs!!!

downstairs!!!!

mummy and papa were already..there....Sid bhai and aarav jiju are talking something!! roshni bhabi..is doing preparations and aaisa dii also helping her...

we both come down !! i wishes mom and dad good morning!!! she bend to took their blessings!!! papa stopped her and said " betiyon ki jagah ...Peron pe nahi Dil main hoti hai..." and hugged her....she smiled....(Haye)
and then mom also Hugged her and said " meri bacchii kinni pyari lag rahi haina...kisiki nazar na lage...and put kala tikka behind her ears" a tear fall from her eyes!! all panicked and i immediately go to her..and asked " what happened Sweety...why are you crying !!!"...she shooked her head no and said" I'm very happy, yeh toh bass khusi ke ansu hai"...i sigh in releif....and my dad said"
baccha!! you are also my daughter just like aaisa and roshnii...aur Haan agar yeh...ladka tujhe pareshan kare toh...mujhe bolna...phir dekhna" and both brust into laughter!

and then bhabi and aaisa dii come ..and... aaisa dii said" omg teju!!! you look gorgeous!!! " hugged her tightly ......she too hugged her back ....you too..
then roshni bhabi hugged her and said something to which  she blushed..she chukled...

aaisa di- mummy sari teyari hogayi hai Pooja kii....

km nodded and said - bacchon chalo...chalte hai... mandir...pooja ka time horaha hai...

and then all left for mandir!!!

They reached at mandir!!!

km-pandit ji...yeh Mera chota beta karan and tejasswi....yeh logon ki nayi nayi saddi Hui hai...aur ....pooja yeh dono karenge aajj

they both bend down for blessings!!!( he looked at them kneenly then think something) and then bless them...

pooja started and all....gone well....and it ended....then km was  talking something with pandit jii...teju's phone rang and she excuse herself and talking!! on phone!! and after talking ...she saw karan was looking her from a little far( actually..he came to find her .. actually it has been 10mins..she was outside)..she smiled and was about to go to him... some one bumped into her..and she lost balance and about fall from there.. some one pull her by her hand( it was Karan) and hugged her tightly!!!!.....

Karan's pov

mummy was talking with pandit ji!!and her phone rang she excuse herself !! and go outside for talking...it has been 10 mins...she didn't come i thought to check on her..so i also come outside!!! ...she saw me..and smiled... suddenly someone bumped into her.. my heart Stopped for a moment but before she could fall...a pull her by her hand and hugged her tightly!!! ....i am breathing heavily!!! she was caressing my back... finally i call down!! all family members also...viewd the scenes they were so worried!!...they come to us...we broke the hug...still i am holding her hand.. tightly