My hero academia 1x4: start line

The episode starts with izuku narrating. "U.A. High school's hero course. A training school for those whose goal is to acquire the necessary qualifications needed for pro heroes. Among similar courses across the country, theirs is the most popular and most competitive, and their acceptance rate is less than one in three hundred every year.

"Man, it's that low." Thought mr. jiro in shock. That comment also giving the students a large sense of pride.

He than continued with "the hero who refused a national honor award. The number one hero, all might. The hero who resolved the most incidents in history.. the fiery hero "Man, it's that low." Thought mr. jiro in shock. That comment also giving the students a large sense of pride., endeavour. The winner of the best jeanist award eight years in a row... best jeanist. Graduating from U.A. Is a hero requirement for becoming a great hero. And so, i also tackled the U.A. Entrance exam. I will take... the first step toward my dream of becoming a hero!"

"Now hold on a damn minute. While they all are great heroes. That's not true." Said kamui wood. "Yeah, i kind of get caught up in the fact i get accepted." Said izuku scratching the back of his neck.

We are than brought to the "U.A. High school hero course entrance exam location. Battle center B.". Meanwhile several people are talking among themselves. As the new OFA user is visually nervously sweating buckets.

"Now that i think about it. I didn't see how this went." Commented momo as the other recommended students also agreed. Izuku than turned around and asked "just curious. But what do you guys know about this?". Which momo and shouto thought for a moment and said "only something about a large robot and that deku had saved ochako." Setsuna than added "for us, i think jurota had given kaibara a really bad wedgie, right." Which caused the two to blush. Jurota than embarrassed explained "someone had launched a robot far into the air and kaibara was going to be crushed if i didn't. I was aiming just for the back of clothes. But i had grabbed his undergarments by accident." Kaibara than added "yeah, i had pain there for almost two whole days because he was running when he grabbed me and i was stuck because someone had some glue kind of stuff on the ground." Which made kojiro ask "which center were you in?" "D. Why?" "That was me." He answered in shame. "Oh, well. It's fine. Nobody get hurt. So, don't feel ashamed for it. Okay. Buddy." Said yosetsu trying to cheer him up.

Which it than flashes back to mic explaining the rules of this part of the exam. Which izuku thought to himself while looking at the other exam takers "mock battles... how can everyone be so confident? Aren't they nervous? They even have equipment to go with their quirks.

"Oh look, shoji and aoyama are there." Pointed mina

Kosei than said "hey wait, is that juzo next to shoji's arm.". "Oh no. I was with mister explosive over there.". "Oh. Okay."

Izuku than noticed a familiar face. "Oh, it's the person i met at the school gates! The nice person! She was assigned to the same battle center, huh?".

"Why is the only think you remember about is that she nice?" Asked mr. uraraka. "Well sir, when you've been bullied for a decade by everyone "Nice person." Really narrows who i'd be talking about." Answered Izuku as ochako started feeling a tic of anger it the greenettes former classmates. "Fair enough. All because he was born quirkless. Shame" grumbled the man as for what little he's seen and interacted with the boyfriend of his daughter. He could see that he was a good person to his than continuously broken bones.

"Oh yeah, i have to thank her for earlier." To which he started to robotically walk over to her.

Which ochako giggled at his awkwardness. "But i don't remember him thanking me than." Thought the gravity heroine.