Introductions

It was a normal day in musutafu, japan. The new generation of heroes have just gradated UA a week before included the ninth user of OFA, a explosive blond and a frog hero. That is before several houses and on the streets there were blinding white flashes.

Deku than put his arms down from guarding his eyes to see his follow graduates as well as several pro heroes. "Deku, where are we." Said his adoptive sister, eri running over to him fearfully. "I don't know. I don't think someone's qurik would be able take us all in." Said deku. "I can explain that." I say undoing my invisibility. But before i could continue deku, Bakugo and todoroki all go to attack me. I deflect both bakugo and deku's attack while i shoot a windblast with a kick shattering then ice. "Can i explain now." I say while everyone is trying to understand the impossible idea of what they just saw. "Mr. tsukauchi, use your quirk really quick." I ewquest before continuing "i'm not going hurt anyone here or do any harm to the outside world.".

"...His not lying..." said the detective a little unnerved at how he know his name and how his quirk worked. Everyone than relaxed fron there battle stances. "So, to explain what going on." I start before taking breath. "So, this white field we're in is my pocket dimension and i figured i'd bring you guys here to show some hero media from my dimension." I explain. "Your dimension...?" Momo asked confused. "Yeah, in my dimension you guy's adventure are entertainment. So, i brought some stuff to watch to show guys." I explain. I than continue "granted. Some stuff is more to give you guys idea for a program you guys start in.... seven, eight years. Which is why the shield's are here. Ether stuff just for fun." I say pointing at the father and daughter. "What kind of project." Asked David shield. "So, that anyone can become a hero even if they don't have a suitable quirk or no quirk at all." I state. Which take deku back a little. "So, everyone ready?" I ask snapping my finger spawning a long table full of snacks and drinks and a door with "bathroom" written on it. "okay, we can start once your all settled in.".