One punch man 1x2: the lone cyborg

We open to a scrolling shot of saitama's apartment building with the news saying "What could be the cause of the massive mosquito outbreak this year? We ask mr. kafeth, a mosquito expert who has written several books on the subject." We than hear the mosquto expert in turn say "thank your for having me. Well, let me come right to the point. These mosquitos belong to en entirely new species. Therefore, i know nothing about them.".

Inko than leaned over to mitsuki and commented "well, guess that's mean your safe, huh." Which made mitsuki grin since her quirk repelled them.

The news ancher than angrily says "get out!" Before clearing his throat and continuing "ah, excuse me. Now, let's take a look at the areas likely to be hit hardest by the outbreak.". Saitama seeing the map groans "man, city z's in their path. Now we've got a mosquito outbreak?" While walking out onto his porch to water a potted cactus.

"So, do any of these city of names?" Asked david. "As far as i know their all just "City A-Z". Maybe there's a "Alpha, beta, etc City." But that meant be it though." I answers unsure.

A man than come onto the tv and says "we interrupt this program for breaking news. A large swarm of mosquitos has been in city Z." It than shows the body's of animals with their ribs visible under their skin.

Koji flinch seeing this as he had a closer connection to animals do to his quirk

He continues "mummified remains of attacked farm animals have also been found. If you encounter a swarm of mosquitos, flee immediately."
Meanwhile saitama is still watering his plan, than bzzzt, bzzzt. A mosquito starts to fly in front of saitama's face and than lands onto his hand. Saitama's than smacks it with enough force to cause a shockwave into his watering can and make the water flow completely to the right.

"So, his just that strength naturally. Almost like if i was stuck in Full Cowling." Mumbled izuku as he write down in saitama's part in notebook. Kirishima noticed a imp-ish smirk on his pink girlfriend. "Man, if that was the cause, you would had to be careful when you and ochako start having- MPH." Kirishima had caught what she was going to say and covered her mouth. Izuku and ochako had looked over when she was cut off. Only for kirishima to say "she was just going for a bad joke.". Which they had just shrugged turned back to the show. Unfortunately their parents however know what she was going to say and they had mix of secondhand embarrassment, protective anger and awkwardness since they were only a few feet from each other.

As he lifts his hand the mosquito flies out from under it. As it continues to buzz and fly the bald hero for fun tries to grip in his hand with each clutch causing a shockwave with a finally smack on the side of his head... the mosquito still lives. Saitama than calmly put's his watercan down and with a dead expression starts to essentially Flashsteping trying multiple times to kill the pest and failing.

"Man, even to the strongest hero, these little bastards are hard to kill, huh." Joked natsu to his older sister. Which get a snort from her.

Meanwhile see what is a black almost fog go through the streets. A emgerancy siren than sounds with a voice alerting "this is an emergency evacuation warning. Threat level: demon. No resident is to go outside under any circumstances." As the voice repeats itself we see a young blond man watching the black fog with his eyes of black sclera and yellow irises while saying "acquiring target." Before smash cuting to the episode title.

"Oh, a cyborg." Said mei straightening up in her chair. "Probably the blond man we saw just now." Thought iida to himself.

As we come back from one of my favorite anime openings, we hear glass shattering do to some punk robbing store. He than laughs while remarking "thanks to that warning, they're all empty! Like someone's gonna die from a mosquito bite.".