My hero academia 1x3: roaring muscles

The episode than opens with all might with a spotlight in him, while on what looks like a stage. Meanwhile Izuku narrates "the number one hero, all might. Age unknown, quirk unidentified. He dashed onto the scene of the hero world and received unwavering popularity based on his ability." While several parts of merchandise are shown.

"I wonder what kind of merch we're gonna up having?" Asked kaminari.
izuku after taking a moment to think says "honestly, feel like tenya would probably have alot of sportwear. jiro would probably have normal stuff like t-shirts and stuff, as well as probably makes CDs and the like. Kirishima and tetsutesu.... Maybe protective gear like helmets and pads. Tsu would absolutely have swimwear, water toys and floaty. Koda would have pet based merch like food and toys. Sato, probably sweets and baking product. Sero would have tape. Shoto probably would have heating and cooling products and For Mineta, most likely bouncy balls."

Mina than jumped in "oh, toru can do makeup." Which confused several people ""to make all your blemishes invisible". Huh?" Mina in a spokeman like voice. "Oh, that's good." Said the invisible girl impressed.
Sen than thought to himself "i guess i would probably get deals for drills and like." As he briefly uses his quirk.

Kinoko leans over to ibara and says "i guess for us it would be plant care stuff.". Which the vine user replied "i suppose so."

Bondo quietly "for me, glue. I guess."

"Ever since he appeared, the once critically high rate of cromes committed by villains decreased year after year, and his existence itself became a deterrent. He became the symbol of peace in both name and reality. And that man said to me—" "you can become to hero."

Inko than thought to herself "even though i should have believed in him.". Which mitsuki noticed and put her hand on her shoulder in support.

Meanwhile midoriya is on the ground crying while the past in going his head. "—Huh? Midoriya? No way!" "—you're quickless!" "How can you even stand in the same ring as me?" "You should probably give it up." "I'm sorry, izuku!"

Which inko flinched at often her saying as that comes up. "inko. I know your feeling bad. But, izuku doesn't hold a grudge. So, don't beat yourself up." Said mitsuki. Which inko nodes.

Izuku's narration ends with him saying "i wanted someone to tell me that. And then, the person i most admired said those words to me. Can anything be more shocking than this? More than this...?". All might than says "you are worthy to inherit my power." Which the greenette brings his head up and makes a noise of confusion.

"Inherit?" Said a confused kendo. "He probably mean his title." Said monoma

As we come back from the opening, we see izuku still with tears staining his face. Izuku questioning "inherit your power?". Which toshinori laughs while saying "what's with that face? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this.".

"This seems like you should be taking more seriously." Remarked aizawa. "Maybe, yeah. But he seemed really emotional, so i figured keeping it light-hearted would help." Explained toshinori.

All might than points to the sky while declaring "listen, young man. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power-ackh!" Which than brings it down to point at him while spiting up blood again. "Wh-what is all might saying...?" Izuku once again questions. All might than dropping the theatrics says "i'm talking about my power, young man. The tabloids called it "superhuman strength" and a "boost," and i constantly dodged the questions during interviews with a funny joke."

"That's was true, huh." Thought tensei. "In hindsight. I'm surprised someone would have hounded him until they get the answer." Said tetsutetsu.

"Because the symbol of peace, all might, had to be a natural-born hero. But young man, i will tell you the truth. My quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch."