Ex-aid Kamen rider 1: i'm a kamen rider!

"So, you know how i said that some of these are going to be meant for gibing you idea's. Well here's the first one." I say about to put on the episode, but before saying "i think recovery girl meant like this too." Which had gotten her attention.

We open to a lone umbrella on the road during a heavy rainfall. We than hear a man say "if you asked me who the heroes of our world are, i would say it's... them." As we see a ambulance with it's siren blaring.

"Oh, is this one about doctors." Asked recovery girl. Which i nod. This makes her straight herself on the chair.

Inside it we hear a doctor say "the patient is houjou emi. Eight years old. Currently transporting him from the scene of the accident. Severe injury to the abdominal area. Internal bleeding a possibility. Prepare for urgent blood transfer. Prepare for emergency operation." As we see the child wheeled through a hospital.

"To think his that young and nearly died. Poor kid." Said midnight. Tsu is especially concerned do to her sister being that age.

"His blood pressure and heart rate are lowering!" A doctor yells as the narration continues "they never give up, and keep going, no matter what..." as a nurse asks the doctor if his going through a risky operation. Which he answers confidently that he'll save him.

The narration makes recovery girl puff up in pride. Which gran torino jokingly says "don't get too big-headed over there."

The narration concludes with him "it's our duty to protect them... the heroes who save people's lives.".

"I wholehearted agree." Said ida.

We than fade into a close-up of a young man who seems to be doing chest compressions saying "hey! Hang in there! Don't die on me!" With concerned people on both sides of him

"Oh, did he become a doctor? I hope the person is okay" Asked ochako.

....Only for the shot to zoom out to show him playing a handheld game.

"Oh, okay than." Said ochako kind of disappointed.

We than hear level clearing music as text appears telling us it's 16 years later. The people on both sides of him start to clap for him. Which a nurse than comes up to him and grabs him by the ear and says "doctor houjou, it's time for your appointment!" Before letting him go. He than apologizes and start to head over.... to which he than trips and falls. To which the nurse than complains saying "we can't have a doctor hurting themselves! I know you're still an intern, but get a grip!." Before helping him up and going with him, but not before seeing his handheld still on the ground before hearing him narrate "i didn't know then, but i would soon come to understand..." before some pixel would go into the sky and cover it in blackness before turning orange and sending this little orange things out going into people's chest. "The new virus that threatens the lives of our people."

"Man, if that's not relevant, i don't what is." I think to myself.

"So, the virus is making people turn into creatures. Odd." Said the UA nurse stroking her chin.

Causing them to glitch or distort as if they were a television screen before turning into pixelly creatures. Before three people people, all in suits appear slightly hidden by the darkness. He than says "and... the true heroes that protect our world." Before the title card appears with "GAME START!" Being said.

"Game?" Asked several audience member.

We than see the normal day at the hospital. We than see the doctor, who now has a tissue up his nose. Checking a computer screen and says "nothing out of the ordinary from what i can see. Your loss of appetite is most likely caused by... excessive snacking, i think.". Which the child turns to his mom and says "i haven't been eating any." Faking innocence. The mom than says "no wonder the snacks at home have been disappearing so quickly!" Which the child playful sticks his tongue out.