kamen rider ex-aid 1x2: another prodigy with a "no thank you"?"

A/N: i'm not as versed in ultraman as i am Kamen rider & super sentai, so you  any fans recommend a season to use.

As the episode starts we're given a recap of the previous episodes. "Houjou emu is a paediatric intern at seito university hospital. To protect humanity from computer viruses known as "bugsters", emu transforms into a Kamen rider to defeat them and save his patients. But, this is only where our story begins. Having been entrusted with this important mission, he must... clear all of these games and become the super doctor, saviour of humanity! Kamen Rider Ex-Aid!"

"How many games was there, again?" Asked kirishima. Which izuku answered "ten. I have it in my notes. Their Mighty Action x, Taddle Quest, Bang Bang Shooting, Bakusou bike, gekitotsu robots, doremifa beat, jet combat, giri giri chambara, shakariki sports and draco knight hunter Z."

After the recap we are shown at the ministry of health. We than hear the director thanking kuroto for providing them with the rider belts. He than continues to say "now, we can finally fight back against the bugsters.". Kuroto than says "don't mention it. I'm only doing what i can. Moreover, how are the witnesses being handled?" Which kyotaro answers "the ministry of health is dealing with the media as we speak. Everything must be kept under wraps."

"Did.. anyone else think that was kinda shady?" Asked mina, "yes, did seem like that, yes." Confirmed momo. "Could just a red herring, though." Guessed the ninth user of one of all. "What's a red herring" asked eri who was now sitting on his lap. "It's something that is meant to trick the audience and sometimes the characters into thinking that a person or group have done something bad." He answered.

Meanwhile at the hospital, poppy pipoopapo. the serious nurse turned energetic idol character is still in the television screen from last episode and doing random things as a confused emu askes her "um... just what are you?" But before she answers doctor Kagami comes and says "you! What are you doing here? I told you to keep out of our business!". But poppy interjects "ah, difector! Emu will be working for both CR and paediatrics from now on!" Meanwhile from two halfs of a heart and bringing them together for no really reason. Which the director does a 180 and goes "welcome to the CR!" before throwing his arm over him.

"was the whole hand heart thing really needed?" Complained jiro with a groan. "Something wrong, jiro." Asked a concerned kaminari. "No, it's just a don't really like these "oh, i'm so energetic, cute and child-like. uWu" types and unfortunately that was alot of the girls in my middle school." Explained the punk heroine while doing a impersonation. "So, their's good chance your not gonna like poppy that much." Guessed the blond. "More than likely.". Confirmed his girlfriend.

Kagami than explains "she's a navigator for kamen riders the ministry assigned us. I'll be counting on you! Make sure it all goes well.". Meanwhile, poppy has come out of the screen and sneaks up behind and yells "that's right!", scaring them both. With both of them hitting their toes on a desk and a IV stand. Poppy than hands a toy like stethoscope and says "hold on to this! It'll alert you when there's an emergency.". Emu than says "you say that, but what do i actually do? I don't— "—know how to do anything around here." Said someone as he comes up the stairs to the CR. As his face is shown he is introduced through the text "kagami hiiro. Seito university hospital - surgeon."

"Wait, isn't Kagami the director's name?" Asked hizashi. "Yeah, i'm guessing he's his son." Answered aizawa. Meanwhile kyoka is thinking to herself "what's the castlevania music."

Hiiro than gets to the point and says "father. There's no need for two doctors in the CR."

"Nice job, aizzy." Exclaimed the voice hero. Which aizawa just rolled his eyes.

Emu than connects that hiiro is haima's son. Hiiro addresses emu and says coldly "and you. To your existence i say... no thank you." As he pulls out the Ex-Aid driver.