Chapter 19: (HELLUVA BOSS - WESTERN ENERGY // S2: Episode 4-Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Stolas: So, my wife paid you for this, hmm? Wouldn't a holy bullet have sufficed? Or can you not afford those?

Striker: I was paid to give you the real royal treatment; your wife must REALLY hate you (chuckles).

Stolas: You have no idea. (looks around) So. Train tracks? Really? Seems a bit clichéd doesn't it?

Striker: It's a classic.

Stolas: Is the giant statue of yourself also a 'classic' or...? (the camera shifts up to a statue in front of Striker that has him grinning with a long erect penis)

Striker: (pissed off and throwing the whetstone) Are you seriously judging me right now?!

Stolas: I'm just impressed; you seem to want to suck your own dick this badly.

Striker: (advances towards Stolas) Look; Not every ring is some fancy ass city, with some fancy ass mansion, that only fancy ass royals get to live in. Some of us have hard lives to live. And some of us have everything we care about taken away by fuckers like you.

Stolas: I have no- AAAGH! (Striker stabs Stolas in the shoulder with the knife & then cuts him down)

Striker: YOU. Don't get to talk over me! (slaps Stolas with his tail) I don't have to listen to your bullshit! (jams his foot into Stolas's shoulder wound) All you royals ever do is try to talk over us! (Stolas tries to petrify Striker, but the rope prevents his powers from working) Don't bother trying to use your little 'eye trick' on me; those ropes ain't gonna let you do anything. Got somthin' to say about that? Your 'Highness'? (steps on Stolas's shoulder once again)

Stolas: Well, you seem to be forgetting; you are working for a royal right NOW! (Stolas kicks Striker in the face)

[Striker grabs Stolas's ankle and Striker lift up his foot and stomp on Stolas's leg & breaks it]

Stolas - (grunts but doesn't show any pain) Blitz handles me rougher than that in bed; nice try.

Put off by this, Striker stabs Stolas in the leg.

Stolas: Blitzy's knife is bigger... and hits sooooo MUCH deeper.

Striker: (getting fed up) Being a smartass hmm? 'Cause once I split your neck open and let you choke on your own blue blood, you won't be worth any more than the tombstone you'll be buried under.

Stolas: Blitzy says far more dirtier things to me with much sharper objects at my throat.

Angered with Stolas' refusal to give in, Striker throws him to the ground and storms away to sulk. Stolas rolls over and sheds a few tears while hoping Blitzo saves him.

Able: *blah blah blah blah* *angry* *legs best part of meat* *tender bones* *stabbing ruins meal*

*Transition* 

The scene shifts to Andrealphus' mansion in the Pride Ring. Andrealphus and Stella are having tea and Andrealphus creates several ice cubes, stirring them into his drink.

Alastor on the phone: *DEMON VOICE* SHE FUCKING WHAT TELL HER TO CALL IT OFF I CAN'T AFFORD HIM DYING FUCK SAKE I NEED THAT BOOK FOR ALL WE KNOW UNTIL THE TIME IF HE DIES THEN ALL HIS MAGIC MIGHT FADE WITH IT!

Andrealphus: Now dearie I'm sure that won't be the case.

Andrealphus in short Stolas' shitty brother-in-law.

Alastor needed Stolas alive for all he knew his daughter didn't know how to handle the full power of Stola's book. Something he needs for his future endeavors. That being said till he can find a way near that book he has to make sure Stolas is alive. Demonic magic in Hell was iffy sometimes when the source of said magic dies it fades away completly if the suitable next in line isn't ready.

Alastor: *Demonic voice* I DON'T CARE HOW FUCKING FIGURE IT OUT I HAVE COME TO FAR TO FUCKING LOSE THIS. JUST BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING SISTER CAN'T HANDLE BEING DIVORCED. *clench his hand*.

Andrealphus began to feel a choking on his throat. 

Alastor: *Demonic voice* Listen to me bird brain you'll find a way to calm that bitch if needed otherwise your both out of the picture. If this gets blown out who do you think they look to first? You and you bloody believe it that will make a love tale on the radio *chuckles*.

Alastor hangs up.

Alastor: *THROWS HIS STUFF OFF HIS DESK*.

Alastor: *Things have not been going according to plan*. *Taking over Hell from Lucifer worked out greatly*. *Now he just needed everyone to still think Lucifer was still in charge*.

If Stolas was to die this would cause people to ask the higher ups what to do then those higher ups would ask their higher ups then so on and so on and so on till it reaches Lucifer, but surprise Lucifer isn't even on the throne anymore Alastor is. To many questions for him he doesn't want to answer too. 

Alastor: *sigh* I Just have to hope the plan with the kid in Heaven is working.

Alastor checks his cane to see where Able is.

Alastor sees Able looking at Stolas and a .. is that a cowboy Imp?

Whatever

Alastor: Able.

Able then heard the voice of his master the man who helped set him free. 

Alastor: Able answer me lets not forget the deal we had. YOU OWE ME.

To be continued.