But when I open the door I didn't expect to see a crying Shuhua. Alarmed I make my way over to her. 

"Shu" I say worried. she looks up at me with tears glassy eyes. 

"Jinjin" 

"Honey what's wrong"

"M-minnie's left"  

"Hey I'm sure she'll be back soon Shu don't worry" I say a confused frown forming 

"No unnie you don't understand, she's gone to Thailand" Her voice cracks and she plants her face in her palms. A note falls as she moves. 

"What? Shu even if she's left i'm sure its only to visit" 

"Y-you don't understand she left because of me" and I finally realise. I sigh and bring her in closer. 

"Shu we should talk" She pulls away slowly and looks at me. 

"I think we do" She replies. We both sit up straight but still hold hands just staring at each other. 

"Ugh, this sucks" I say suddenly feeling emotional, she chokes up as well even more than before.  

"Shu I love you so much" I say through the tears. 

"And everything we've been through and done I have cherished so much. I really do love you but I think. I think that we should go back to the way we were before" my voice cracks as I say it. More tears fall from my eyes, my heart is breaking saying these words but it's the truth. 

She doesn't say anything just yet, but nods her head holding my hand tighter. 

"unnie I love you so much, I've always loved you but." she turns away from me not able to say the words. She seems puzzled by her own words and I can understand. 

"I know shu, I know" she looks at me again with such a pained expression. 

"Shu I loved you, when we were together I really did love you. But I want to be honest." I take a breath trying to calm down. 

"I'm in love with Jennie" I say through the tears. 

"I know.... And I'm in love with Minnie" She says back just as emotional. We both stay silent just holding each other. 

"You should go after her" I whisper in her ear. She looks at me sadly. 

"I've hurt her to much, she said that she's leaving because of me. I hurt her so much she can't even be around me anymore" I hold her tighter feeling devastated for them both. 

"Shu buy a ticket and go after her, you can't not try you both deserve to be together" I say honestly. She stares at me for a moment like she's contemplating. 

"I'm scared" I look at how how vulnerable she looks and it reminds me of how she was when we were younger. 

"We're all scared Shu, it's just about doing it despite everything." 

"Now start packing you're going after Minnie, I'll sort out the ticket now go" she smiles and hesitantly gets up. 

"Jinjin, I really love you" she says truthfully. I smile relieved. 

"I really love you too" She smiles back adorably and runs to pack. I'm left alone in the lounge savouring this moment, the words I just said to Shu hitting me. I'm scared too and despite everything that has happened I undeniably love Jennie. 

 I need to fight for her too. 

...........................