Chapter 36

(Short update)

I feel hands wrap my waist from behind softly as I do the dishes from breakfast. 

"Soojin" a gentle voice says kissing my neck gently each one engraved in my skin. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling. She turns me around pulling our fronts together in the process. Without hesitation I enclose our lips, I feel her smile in our kiss making me pull her even closer. Our kiss becomes heated and more intense, her hands roam under my shirt clawing my back making me gasp and shudder the heat between my legs now throbbing despite just moments before already making love. I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as we fumble to our bedroom leaving a trail of clothes in the process. 

No longer being able to handle it  I remove the rest of the clothes she has and clumsily do the same to me. She has a smug look on her face knowing exactly what she does to me. 

"Lie down" I Say commandingly, still with the same look she moves seductively doing exactly what I said. 

"Touch yourself" I say now hovering over her, my legs on both sides of her own looking down to the master piece herself. I follow her hand with attentiveness the hunger in me growing.They slowly move from her chest to her toned stomach and when she's just about where I want her she stops. I groan annoyed already worked up. 

"Where do you want me to touch" she says teasingly. 

I grab her hand and put it on my own heat. 

"Here" I say smugly now seeing her look needy and flabbergasted, she tries to move her fingers around my clit, but I don't let her and pull her hand away making her whine. Just how I like her. One thing I love about her is that she never hides her need for me and seeing it right now makes me even more wanting, wanting to give her a show I pull her hand and wrap my lips slowly around the fingers that were on me, looking at her intently matching the same stare, I pull them out and without looking away trail kisses up her arm, to her shoulder, our faces only inches away  her breathing is erratic and her body is squirming under me. 

In a span of a second her arms are wrapped around my neck desperately pulling closer to kiss, my reflexives are fast so I pull away. 

"Soojin" she says angrily but I can hear the arousal in her voice. I smirk and sit up again, she tries to chase my lips but I put my hand on her chest. 

"Do what I wanted" I say, now moving my body back to the original position. 

"Soojin" she says whining. 

"What" 

"I want you" she says still squirming under me. 

"I will when you do as I say Jennie" as soon as I say that she moves her hands to her heat desperately, as soon as she touches her self she moans eyes closed. 

"Open your eyes I want to see everything" my own breathing has become erratic just by the site before me. I start to grind my heat against her thigh wanting some type of release but still wanting to tease her. 

"S-soojin" she screams, I wanted to tease her for longer but I can't help my own wanting so i swiftly replace her hands with my own which leads her to scream. 

"Soojin, uhhhhhhh. I-inside" I move my fingers away from her clit and roughly put two fingers in thrusting fast. She matches my own pace meeting my fingers, her legs lifting off the bed. I can tell she's close by the way her entrance is tightening around my fingers, I pull out and before she can even complain I move my mouth to her clit and fingers back into her entrance which causes her to grow louder.  I feel hands in my hair gripping tightly, it hurts but with my own pleasure I can't feel it. Her movements become more frantic and so do mine, I feel the hands in my hair pull me away from her heat and towards her face for a scorching kiss. I don't stop my fingers, we kiss messily and when her entrance tightens her lips stop moving and she's grasping for air her walls tightening and with one last pump she's done. I move gently inside her so she can ride out her orgasm. Still inside her but not moving, I just look at her the sweat on her face making her hair stick to her face slightly red, eyes closed. I caress her face softly smiling down at her. I kiss her lips softly. 

"I love you Jennie" I say full of emotion. 

'I'll always love you" she says back. 

...................

"Soojin" 

"Soojin" 

I wake up breathless

"You're sweaty did you have a bad dream" she ask worriedly.  

"Jennie" I say flustered. The dream so vivid. I blush realising its not really a dream but a memory. 

"Go back to sleep" she says pulling me into her arms. Despite the dream I slip back into slumber easily being exhausted from my schedule. 

When I wake up again I see a sleepy jennie, our positions somehow switched. Now she's in my arms her head on my shoulders. The memory still on my mind, I feel guilty. For so many reasons but I can't help but stare. 

It's been a while since I had the chance to look at her up close like this, where she looks so contempt and peaceful. I trace my fingers softly along her face, her cheeks that are the cutest thing about her to the nose that is made perfectly, Than I pause wondering if her lips are still the same as they once were, the dream clouding my mind from thinking clearly.  I hesitantly trace the soft lips that I still memorise to this day noting they are. My heart starts thumping erratically but not in a bad way which pulls me from my senses, I shouldn't do this. When I start to pull away hands grab my own and eyes land on me, she pulls me back to the place I was about to pull away from, and no matter how much I want to fight it I do what I was doing before and trace her lips, they feel soft and plump and its taking everything in me to not move my own towards them. Once I realise that all I want to do is kiss her I move my hand away, not without her still holding my hand looking at me so softly, I can't help but melt. 

" Can I kiss you" she says, softly and almost in audible. I snap my own eyes to hers, not saying anything because even if I'm no longer lingering around her lips I can't help but want nothing else. 

"You know I can't". 

"You can" she says. 

"No, I won't" 

"You'll be gone soon, what we do now means nothing because you'll go back and thats okay. So for now let's do what we want. Just for now." 

"I'll hurt you, If we do this it will only hurt more when I leave" it will hurt me to, I think but don't say. 

"I'll be okay, it's worth it" I look at her contemplating. 

"Do you want to" she says now looking at me attentively already moving closer her eyes roaming my lips. 

"You know I do" I say breathless. 

" Stop fighting it'' she says close to my face. Of all days I would dream of her and then this. If I didn't have that dream than maybe I wouldn't have fallen into temptation. 

"I hate you" I say desperately, then pull her in and like the dream her lips are just as good as I remember. 

........................

For all the Jennie and soojin fans, this is for you hehe. It may have been a dream/memory but who knows what the future holds.