Chapter 2

Soojins pov

We all hurriedly leave the van and make our way home. No one bothered saying goodnight everyone to exhausted to care. Shuhuas in front of me walking to her room, she still hasn't said a word. She enters her room and slams the door making Miyeon look our way.

"What's wrong with her," Miyeon says concerned.

"Nothing important I'll talk to her, go to sleep" she doesn't fight it to exhausted. I open shuhuas door and there she is looking in the mirror while taking off her jewellery already in her sleeping clothes. I stand by the doorway watching her.

She still ignores me making me madder and she knows that.

"Shuhua" no response.

For fuck sakes. I walk up to her and push her body against the wall softly. I grip both her arms up and push her legs between my own so she can't move. She doesn't look fazed at all and instead rolls her eyes.

"What soojin," she says flatly.

"Now you want to talk to me" I reply through gritted teeth.

"Let me go" I let go of her hands and instead move my body so she's close to me. She tries to pretend she doesn't like how close we are but Her body betrays her.

"You know I don't like it when you ignore me," I say moving my leg between her legs pushing onto her core Teasing her, she bites her lip at my action.

"Y-you shouldn't have made me jealous on purpose than" she manages to get out.

"I wasn't trying to make you jealous I was just overseeing you and miyeon fighting so I moved you. If anyone's trying to make someone jealous it's you"

"Why would I do that when I know you don't get jealous, you don't care who I'm with" I hear the bitterness in her voice if only she knew.

"Don't fucken ignore me Shuhua?" I say seriously.

"Don't make me mad then" I do admit I was trying to annoy shuhua because her attention was on Miyeon and not me.

I don't reply but glare at her.

"Fine I won't ignore you, as long as you promise I'm your favourite" my previous anger vanishes, she moves forward and hugs me.

" you know you are so quit being a kid"

I lift her she instantly wraps her legs around me. I move us to the bed not wanting to be separated from her. I'm lying on my back while shuhuas sitting up still on me. I know what she wants me to do, she wants me to touch her, I still remember how innocent she was asking me to she said it felt nice when I touched her but I never go too far, I want her to make the first move.

I start caressing her legs and moving up slowly teasing her.

"U-unnie can I ask you something," she says stopping me in my tracks.

I nod my head.

"Let me kiss you," She says looking down.

"What"

"A girl has needs since we're not allowed to date anyone those needs aren't being met. I know you want me and I defiantly want you so why not? We're close enough for it to not be awkward anyway."

"Wow, you sound like a horny teenage boy."

She's looking away from me. I'm frozen in my spot, we do mess around a bit but we've done nothing like this.

"You know what I shouldn't have asked" she tries to move off me but I tighten my grip.

"Don't move" she eyes me up and down but stays in her spot.

I sit up so were face to face, I pull her closer and look down eyeing her body. My hands touch the front of her stomach feeling her abs, I glide my hand up slowly tracing her bra.

"You know I don't like it when you wear bras when wherein bed" I whisper into her ear Unclipping it so I can touch what's mine.

"I wasn't planning on sleeping in your bed tonight" her voice is shaky as she speaks.

"Don't lie, you know you would have come to me?" I say with a smirk.

"Shut up"

"So you want to be friends with benefits?" I cup her breast while looking at her.

"Y-yes"

"Nothing more?"

"Yes"

I'm looking at her lips the entire time she's talking. Even though I don't want a relationship I feel disappointed that she considers us just friends. But I'll leave that thought for later, right now I want Shuhua.

I lean in slowly, her eyes are closed and she's leaning in closer. I lick my lips and move forward until they're touching. I lay her down so Now I'm on top.

"We'll start easy," I say my voice sounding husky from my arousal.

"Okay"

I kiss her slowly, she catches on to the rhythm quickly, I lightly press my tongue asking for entrance. She doesn't hesitate, she's good to good. Our kiss started innocently but now where both fighting for dominance. I feel her hands roaming my body just like I always do to her turning me on even more than I already am. Fuck I need to stop before I get to carried away.

"That's enough for today," I say breathlessly. Her eyebrows furrow, I just ignore her and lay back down opening up my arms for her.

"How was I?" She asks.

"Not bad" I reply nonchalantly.

"Probably gonna have to do this more often for me to improve" I smirk at her words.

"Seems like it, now go to sleep"

"Night jinah" she kisses my cheek and closes her eyes.

"Night shuhua" I whisper. I stayed up longer just to admire her and replay what just happened.

I can be her practice dummy, even if she's with someone else I know She'll always want me.